News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

2 person rp

Started by LavyBrown, September 10, 2008, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

((ok, thanks))

Jason was rushing through the corridors, trying to find someone he knew, one of the only people he knew. Lavy. He rushed past the corridor that Lavy was in. He ran past it then, seeing something familiar, went back to it. "Lavy!" He called, running up to her. "Something`s not right. Someone`s here, and they took Stacy." Normally Jason wouldn`t care about anyone. But Stacey was the first person he met, and she showed him kindness. Plus she was dating a Death Eater, so she couldn`t be that bad.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

Lavy turned around and looked at Jason. He looked positivly distrught. And the fear that she had smothered for the past few wees began to boil inside of her body. There was only one person who would take Stacey.

She should have known. Neo had been following her. Or someone sent by him. There was no way that he would risk coming into the school and be caught without pervios information. She sighed, complet frustation taking over. She knelt down infront of Cody.

"Cody, sweetheart, we have a problem here. Do you think you can go find you mother for me?"

potter_fan122

Jason ran his hands through his sweaty hair as he paced back and forth. Stacey had been kind of like a sister to him, he didn`t want anything to happen to her. And she also had tons of friends, it would have been hard for someone to take her.

Ginny Weasly

Cody frowned, "I don't even have to leave." He told her firmly, his fists clenching. Almost instantly, Ginny was beside the two of them, her face blank.

Only her eyes showed expression, a slightly pulsating anger. She nodded at Lavy, "I guess we aren't just going to leave that easily." She looked sad, "I would suggest you and Cody going home and I going to get Stacey. But I know you all too well, Lavy." She shook her head, and then looked at Cody.

But before she could open her mouth,m he was shaking his head no.
"No way, Mom. I'm coming too. For no other reason than you haven't been sleeping again. You could use my energy, but we both know only if I'm beside you."

Ginny frowned, but nodded before looking back at Lavy.
"I suppose we should go." She glanced at Jason, "Do you know where they went?" She asked him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Jason looked at the person with red hair. "Um, they went in the forest." He said, glancing at Lavy as he spoke. "They could have moved her, but that`s where they where headed." He added.

LavyBrown

Lavy shook her head, "I think I know where he took her." One minute they were standing in the middle of the common room and in the next they were in complet darkness.

The sound of water dripping echoed in the blackness and their noses were hit wih the smell of dampness and rot. Lavy whispered something to low for them to hear but soon the lights on the walls around them began to burn dimmly. They were in a long wide stone hallway. Behind them was still pitch black dark but the lights showed the way to the main room.

"Ginny you might remember this place," Lavy said softly enogh so that her voice didn't travle far, "This is Neo's cave."

Ginny Weasly

"Of course. I'm not one to forget such places." Ginny said, her voice almost casual. She kept a hand on her son's shoulder, which was tense beneath her fingers. She knew his tenseness was not from the events of the past half hour, but of his physical condition.

The child stood perfectly still, a feat only accomplished by masters of martial arts. Though he was far from being a master, he knew the perfect way to hold himself. He rolled his shoulders, not to throw away his mother's hand but to loosen up his shoulders. He looked over the Lavy, a smile etching upon his lips.
"He should fear you." He said softly, "You are in his head, without ever using psychic powers."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy took comfort in his words. She did know him well. Better then anyone else on the planet. She still had that going for her if nothing else.

"Be careful. He's not here alone. And when I say alone I mean he probably has most of this best fighters here. He knows me well enough to know that I won't be taken without a fight. And I will give them hell, even if they win in the end."

She motioned forward and started down the hallway, very slowly. She listened for any changes. A different smell or taste of the air. Or a sound.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, squeezing Cody's shoulder. He nodded, "Yes Momma." He said softly.

Ginny looked over to Lavy, "Neo should know better than to mess with me." She spoke with regret, "I helped train you both over the years...I am not one to be out done by my own students."
SHe shook her shock of red hair, "Between us, he hasn't a chance." She scoffed, "Besides, I doubt he'd be here himself. He always prided himself above all others."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Please don't go after him Ginny. No matter what happens when we get there. He' might not look it but he's fragile. I can't explain it to you now, because frankly I don't fully understand it, but somethings off. Neo doesn't go around kidnapping people. He doesn't go after people he cares about. I know him well enough to know that."

The lights suddenly went out around them. Minutes passes in silence. Well not complet silence. Lavy could hear movement around them. When they came back on they were surrounded on both sides. Aidan was standing in front of them. He only thing different was his thick black cloak.

"Lavy..."
"Where is he?"
"He's in his old office."
"Where is she?"
Aidan sighed, "You'll have to ask him, Lavy."

Ginny Weasly

"Then it would make sense for him to show his face,wouldn't it?" Cody smiled as he spoke, real amusement playing in his blue eyes.

"Or he is fearful?"

Ginny squeezed Cody's shoulder, her way of telling him to be silent. Even though he spoke her mind. It was hard to keep from smiling. And although Lavy was right, there was something wrong with Neo, Ginny was not fearful of him. He had been strong, but Ginny was stronger.
She'd taken care of people stronger than him.

She frowned at Aiden, "It would be in your groups best interest to find out where the girl is being kept. No one likes kidnappers."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Aidan watched Cody for a moment before he spoke, "He wants to see you alone, Lavy. He wants to do this with as little casualties as possible." His eyes switched from Jason back to Cody, "He wants you to come back to him."
"I now what you're thinking Aidan. Don't. Cody is off limits. If you touch him I swear to God..."
"No harm, Lavy. No one will hurt him. You have my word. But I can't say the same for Ginny." He looked at her next.
Lavy snorted, "Go ahead. But when she blows off your arm don't come crying to me. She's strong enough to take Neo and me at the same time. And I doubt she would lose that battle."
Aidan nodded, "Five minutes. And you can have the girl."
"Is that your word or his?"
"Both of our words."
Lavy nodded and pulled Ginny, Cody and Jason close to her so that they stood in a circle, huddled together, "What do you think?" 

potter_fan122

Jason had been silent until now. "I... I can`t tell if he`s lying. And I don`t know the other man- Neo- well enough to trust his word. But we need Stacey." He answered with concern. His eyes flickered on Aidan. "Can we trust him?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny kept one hand on Cody's shoulder, a thoughtful expression on her face.
"Lavy, do you still have that water orb I gave you?" She raised her eyebrows. If Lavy still possessed the orb, then this would work out well. Though, it had been a long time ago.

She didn't trust Neo, and as for Aiden, she'd have loved to fight the boy. But now was not thew time nor the place. Cody hadn't looked away from Aiden since he spoke of his mother. Cody's pale ice eyes turned dark, a deep throbbing anger hidden beneath them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret