News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging Around

Started by potter_fan122, September 21, 2008, 05:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey climbed up and hooked her knees over the branch. She sighed as she leaned down up hung there. "Why must all things be so hard?" She asked, looking towards the moon. She heard a twig snap and she took out her wand, looking around as best she could while upside-down. "Reveal yourself." She bellowed.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Billie cmae from behind a near by tree. "Wow whats up with you Stacey, why so jumpy?" she asked as she tilted her head to try and look at Stacey.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

nate

Nate closed the book he was reading when he heard some people talking from a distance away. He weaved through the trees, feeling the wind press against his face as he ran, and the trees swishing as he caused the wind to swirl. He always loved running, it was his secret. He slowed down has he came near, and then came to a walk. He looked through the trees, looking hard trying to see who it was before he inturrupted or anything. He smiled as he spotted Stacey and Billie. He walked up to them and right off the bat he noticed that Stcey was hanging from a tree. He smiled,"What happened to you Stacey," he asked joking.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey put her wand in back up her sleeve. "I`m not jumpy, Billie, just angry and tired." She turned her head to the sound of someone else walking closer and Nate appeared. She looked at him with dark green eyes. "None of your buisiness." She said rudely.

I loves YOUz

"Why are you angry?" Billie asked. "Who did what?" She asked. Then added. "You need me to hurt anyone?" Billie asked. She doesn't like it when her friends are in pain.

potter_fan122

Stacey let out a small laugh. "NO thanks Billie, I can handle it. And I`m not hurt, just a little mad."

I loves YOUz

"Who or What made you mad?" Billie asked her.

potter_fan122

"Just forget it Billie, I want him alive." She smiled. She thought it was so great that she had good friends.

I loves YOUz

"So its a him?" Billie said then turned to Nate and remembered that Stacey was rude to him. "Was it you? Did you do something to her?" Billie asked.

potter_fan122

"BILLIE!" Stacey exclaimed loudly. "Just drop it, he`s not even in this school anymore." Stacey said. "He graduated." She added sadly. She turned to Nate. "I`m sorry, I didn`t mean to be rude."

((we should wait for him))

I loves YOUz

(Okiee day!)

Billie turned around and sat on the ground. "I'm sorry Nate" She said. She felt like a complete jerk now.

nate

Nate looked quizically at both of them," What did i do? All ive done was walk in on your conversation, ill leave if u guys want me to so u guys can have one of those girl talks, or..whatever their called?" Then he turned to Stacey," Wait..whats a matter?" He asked suddenly, changing the subject.

I loves YOUz

Billie got tired of looking at Stacey with upside down and tucked her shirt in her pants, and stood on her hands and looked at Stacey. "Do you think you like not be upside down. It will make all the blood go down to your head and could drown you" Billie said.

potter_fan122

Stacey decided to answer Billie first. "You can`t drown in your own blood, if I were going to, one of you would save me." She said, glancing at Nate. She sat up and climbed down the tree. "Nothing`s wrong with me, Nate. I just can`t believe why every thing has to be so hard." She leaned againt the tree the had been in. "And you don`t have to leave."

nate

He leaned against a tree staight across from her, putting his hands in his pocket. He asked in a serious voice,"Whats so hard?"