News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Moment of [Peace]

Started by Sky, September 21, 2008, 07:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

He looked up at the rain,"Come on," he said grabbing her hand and pulling her into the shelter of the roof. He said with a smile,"Back to wat we were saying." He thought for a second and said as his smile sudenly faded,"If you look hard enough you can see every crease in a smiling or when you look in the eyes you can see theway their feeling. And when you look at the movement very closely of a person you can usually see it...but thats only my opinion,"he said halfheartidly.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Sky

Sky looked at him, studying his face and listening carefully to what he had to say. "Wow.." She whispered. "I never thought about that before." She smiled slightly. "I agree with you. Everytime you look into someones eyes," She said, looking at his. "You can see how they feel."

nate

Nate smiled bigly,"Exsactly... i think that its fun studying people cause they think your checking them out reandomly when really your just studying them very carefully. Its quite fun i have to say." He joked with a happy voice. He was beginning to get a sudden surge of happiness.

Sky

Sky laughed. "It's tons of fun. We should go to Hogsmead sometime and 'check people out'. She said with a wink.

nate

Nate smiled,"Hell yeah...sounds like a deal to me."

Sky

"You seem excited." Sky said with a smile. She looked out across the grounds. The ground was soaked but the rain had calmed down to a light sprinkle.

nate

Nate put on an innocent smile,"Me..excited..most definately. So i never asked, why are you out here," he said pointing at the rain where it was falling.

Sky

She shrugged. "You don't find me indoors very often unless I'm tired or just don't feel well. I like being outside going for walks, watching the clouds, laying in the grass while the rain hits my face." She said smiling.

nate

Nate shrugged,"I see your point."

Sky

"Why are you out here?" Sky asked, looking at him.

nate

Nate shrugged,"I dunno. mostly the same reason as you, i just wanted to watch the rain fall and feel it hit my face. and just watch as the rain moved on to a different area."

Sky

"Do you want to hang out?" Sky asked randomly. "Get something to eat maybe in the great hall or something?" She asked with a smile.

nate

Nate shrugged,"Ehh okay sounds good to me, friendie," he smiled.

Sky

Sky laughed. "Okay Friendie. Shall we?" She opened the castle door.

nate

"Yes we shall senorita," he said with a smile and then he rushed in,"Men first." He put on a smile.