News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Moment of [Peace]

Started by Sky, September 21, 2008, 07:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The clouds were dark today. It was definitely going to rain. Possibly thunderstorm. Sky could smell the scent of the rain as she laid down in the soft freshly cut grass that surrounded the castle. Her hair was curled a bit. She wore a green t-shirt with a black zip up hoodie and black shorts. Her eyes focused on the clouds. The small grey masses seemed to be bunching together, making rather large clouds. She sighed. "I guess I should go back in now..." She said quietly to herself. She stood up and wiped her pants of any blades of grass that came off of the ground and started walking back torward the school entrance. She could hear a boom of thunder and felt a raindrop on her head.

nate

Nate sat on a bench near the school. His heart was pounding as he heard the thunder and saw the stormy rolling clouds. He smiled slightly, feeling a lil delighted. He always loved the suspense of storms, and watching them come and pass, causing a tremble down his spine and up his bloodveins, causing his adrenaline pound. He looked as he saw a girl walking towards the castle. He decided to see who she was, since he didnt have very friends any ways. As he ran towards her he heard another heart rippling thunder, causing him to slow down. Once he reached by the girl he smiled and said ,"Hi." Hoping she heard him.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Sky

Sky could see that the door was close. Maybe once she got inside, she could go to the highest tower to watch the storm. Watching them from the Common Room wasn't as exciting. With so much noise and so many people, you couldn't really pay attention there. In the high tower, it was dark and quiet. Except for the few windows in it, there wasn't that much light.  Suddenly Sky had heard a voice. It was saying hello. She turned around slowly. "Hello." She said. She studied the boy's face. "You're Nate...aren't you? I know I've seen you around here a few times."

nate

His steps matched Sky's foot steps," Umm..yeah. And your Sky right? Its a cool name," He said smiling.

Sky

She nodded, smiling herself. "Yepp. Thank you." She looked up at the clouds again as another boom exploded. "You might want to get inside. It's about to pour."

nate

He looked at the stormy sky,"Nah i think its perfect out here." Then he said with a smile," But if you want ill go into the safety of the castle?" Then he went into the shelter of the building.

Sky

Sky had her arms crossed, but in a gentle way. "I don't mind staying here." She said with a smile. "As long as I don't get yelled at by a teacher or something." She looked up at the castle, moving a piece of black hair from her eyes. "The last time I was outside during a thunderstorm, I got a huge lecture." She put an exaggeration on the word "huge".

nate

" Well then we dont want to hear another one of those "huge" boring pointless lectures. so what do you want to do," He asked.

Sky

Sky shrugged. "Anything." She said. "Is there anything in particular that you would like to do?" She asked him.

nate

He bent his head slightly, shaking his head like a little boy,"Nope you choose. Im not good at making choices so yep..your choosing."

Sky

Sky slowly moved her hand towards Nate's shoulder, just a few centimeters away from it.
  "I'm not touching you." She said then laughed.

nate

He smiled,"Are you sure? Cause it looks like you are," he said with a big grin on his face.

Sky

She put her arm down and smiled. "Well." She said. "Things aren't always what they appear to be."

nate

He shook his head,"Nahh i disagree with that."

Sky

"Really?" Sky asked. Suddenly the rain had picked up. It had begun to pour down hard on them. You could see the rain bouncing off of the concrete walks of the school. Sky smiled then twirled around in the rain randomly.