News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Morning Swim

Started by Sky, October 2, 2008, 03:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The sun was rising and the air wasn't too warm nor too cold. Sky looked around as she quietly tip toed out of the entrance doors. It was so quiet. She was surprised that nobody had come out her. Not even a teacher. Still, she wasn't supposed to be out of her dorm for another hour unless it was for restroom purposes. She smoothed back her long silky black hair with the palm of her hand then started walking towards the lake.

She had a messenger bag slung over her shoulder. She already had her classroom necessities packed. She walked quietly along the soft green grass, the only sounds were the birds in the air and her shoes gliding against the green blades. Finally she had made it to the lake. The orange sun starting to reflect off the water. Sky removed her shoes and stuck her feet inside. The water was surprising...warm. She smiled and just jumped in. Clothes and all. That was just like Sky. She took a deep breath and relaxed as she swam around in the water. There was nothing better than a morning swim.

Aiden

Aiden walked around, aimlessly in the early morning.  He heard a splash in the distance and decided to investigate where it came from.  He walked towards the lake and saw Sky swimming.  Aiden walked towards the shore by where she swam at.  "Uh..hello"  he murmured to her quietly in greeting.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Sky

Sky nearly jumped up in the water, startled by the quiet voice. She looked over to see Aiden standing by the shore. She sighed, relieved, then smiled. She waved at him gently. "Hello." She said quietly. The morning was far too wonderful to speak loudly.

Aiden

"Sorry.." Aiden apologized "Didn't mean to startle you."  He looked down at the dark water. Oddly, it looked inviting to him. "Mind if I join?" Aiden asked Sky quietly.

Sky

Sky nodded. "Sure. The water is really warm." She leaned back. "I could use some company."

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  "Thanks" He said with a short smile.  He took off his shirt, studded bracelet and hat, leaving only his thrashed jeans on.  Aiden walked slowly into the water.  "Your right.  It is warm" His deep voice noted aloud.

Sky

She nodded then slowly went underwater. She sunk slowly until she hit a rock then sat there for atleast half a minute. Then she quickly kicked upward to the surface. She broke the surface, taking a huge breath of air. She grinned. "So what class do you have first?" She asked Aiden.

Aiden

"I have potions first.  But I'm not going to class today"  Aiden said quietly as he swam around in the water for a little while. He moved his hand slowly back and forth in the water