News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Another Note To Self

Started by Aiden, October 6, 2008, 07:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden sat in the Gryffindor common room, laying on the couch.  He stared into the fire as he began to write in his note book, thinking about home. He scribbled something out and threw the book down.  Aiden then got up and walked outside into the forest.  It was kinda cold so he lifted the hood on his dark black jacket and put it on his head.  He began to walk around.
(Open)

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Sky

Sky sat on the ground in the forest. The air cold and the sky cloudy. She was wearing a thick black hoodie and grey sweatpants. She laid her head back against a tree and closed her eyes. That was when she quietly hummed to herself. She was bored.

potter_fan122

Stacey practically ran into Aiden. She had been walking in the forest, visiting Deshka. "Oh, hi." She said to him. "I`m sory, I didn`t mean to run into you."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

"Oh, I'm sorry.  I wasn't watching where I was going."  Aiden replied looking at the ground before looking up at Stacey.  He walked slower more than before and past Sky, not noticing her yet.

Sky

Sky watched as the two collided and laughed quietly. She watched as Aiden walked by then yawned.

Aiden

Aiden looked up and saw Sky.  He smiled shortly, a little embarrased that he wasn't watching where he was going.

Sky

Sky smiled. "It's okay. It happens to the best of us." She said, noticing his embarrassment.

Aiden

"Yeah.." Aiden looked at Sky "Wasn't watching where I was going" he said turning to Stacey as he said that.

LavyBrown

Lavy appeared next to Aidan but she wasn't looking at him, she was looking at Stacey. Her arms were crossed across her chest and she was tapping her foot, "Stacey, hasn't Ginny ever told you that she doesn't like students in the forest?" She asked.

Lavy wasn't dressed at all for the weather. As a matter of fact she didn't look like she belonged in the forest at all. She was wearing a navy blue, empire waisted dress that ended at her knees. She had blood red high heels on and a large red belt that matched them. Her hair was in insanely tight curls that fell to her mid-back.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at Aiden. "It`s okay." She told him. She flinched when Lavy suddenly appeared. "Has Ginny ever told you how often I`ve been in the forest." She looked at Lavy`s clothing. "You don`t look like you should be here anyway." She looked back at Aiden. "Aiden, this is Lavy. She`s kind of a teacher here, I guess you could say."

Aiden

Aiden smiled and waved at Lavy politely.  "Hello" he murmered quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at Aiden. "Where were you headed?"

Aiden

He returned a small smile back to her.  "I couldn't sleep so I was just walking around.  Nowhere in particular though." Aiden answered as he took the hoodie off of his head.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned and looked at Lavy. "You should know by know that I am capable of taking care of myself. Don`t worry, I`ll be fine." She turned back to Aiden. "Come on, I want to show you soemthing."

Aiden

"Okay"  Aiden agreed.  He waved shortly to Lavy and Sky in farewell and followed Stacey.