News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Practicing my Elements

Started by James Karter, October 7, 2008, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Karter

James was standing in an extra classroom. He didn`t know where else he could practice his Elements. He stood with his feet far apart and his arms stretched out in front of him. He closed his eyes. The room was dark, he needed it to be, he would be practicing how to use light. He inhaled and made the room light up. He looked around, satisfied with his work. He turned around and took out his wand as he heard the door open.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked in the classroom. "What are you doing in here? Students aren't allowd in a classroom with out a teachers supervision" She said walking over and sitting on one of the desks.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

" C'mon Billie! When did you become that person? " Albus stepped out of the shadows in a corner,
grinning to her. Quickly, he jerked his head towards this boy, that he had never seen before.
" Sorry! Must've scared the living c*rap outta you there!" While apologising, he stepped closer, feeling
a bit curious, and helping. His hair was starting to grow long again, and it was in the need for a haircut soon.

" Umh.... What's your name?" Albus asked gently, being a bit embarrassed by himself.
In one moment, he could have some crazy ideas, and have the guts to do them to, but afterwards, he could jump from being an in-genius prank tester, to an embarrassed red pumpkin.
Only thing was, that his skin was ice blue, and when his chins should've gotten red, of embarrassment, they went a dark shade of blue.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

"I've always been a good girl. I'm not a trouble maker" Billie said smiling as she looked around on the teachers desk at a few old books.

James Karter

James tilted his head and looked at Albus. He could tell atomatically that Albus had control of ice. He sent an ice spiral over to him. Then made a pink rose grow in front of Billie.

I loves YOUz

"Thats awesome, how did you do it?" She asked him.

James Karter

James shrugged. "I can control the elements." He said quietly.

Andrew, James`s brother entered the room. He looked at the people he didn`tknow. "Hello." He said polietely.