News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

<The art of balance>

Started by dobby888, October 11, 2008, 05:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

The wind blew softly, making the trees rustle and sing.  Jessie balanced, her foot next to her knee. She extended it outward and swung it around so it was behind her.  She was doing a combination of dance stretches and Yoga that her teacher had taught her before she left.  Her legs spread apart, and her arms swung over her head and then suddenly her head was at her knee and her hands around her ankle. 

((I'm eventually going to practice the splits (in the RP) and then I'll show my actual progress in the splits (How far I am off of the ground)))

Kalee_Ann:)

(( Mind if I join :). I'll delete this if you want me gone. =D. )) Lillian look at the woman. How could she do that ?? Lillian couldn't nearly walk 10 steps with out tripping. She knew she only had moments of invisibility left , she debated on what to do. Curiosity won over and she walked to the woman. " Excuse me mama, but would you mind maybe showing me how to do that " Lillian asked with a friendly smile.