News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.exhaustion

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 11, 2008, 11:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Ginny, talk to me for two minutes."

"Screw you, Mahn. I told you to stay away!" Ginny stood facing a dark haired, olive skinned man on the shore of the lake. She looked pale, almost sick as she glared at him. The only color in her face was two splotches of pink on her cheeks. She was angry at the man, obviously named Mahn.

"I know, but I swear I didn't come to do any harm!"

Ginny growled, clenching her fists, "Even when you don't mean to, you bring harm to me."

Mahn looked pained, "Come on, love. Two minutes, all it takes."

"I don't know how they got you to do it, but I'm not letting them take my son! I told Conan that, I told Sam, and now I'm telling you. I Will NOT announce my son as the crowned prince! It's too dangerous." Ginny's red hair whipped around her face as a chilly wind blew. The autumn day was cold, enough that both of them wore warm hoodies and jeans. Mahn wore gray, however. Ginny wore black.

Mahn scowled, "You don't know what's dangerous for him, love!" Ginny's eyes flashed.
"He's a lot more powerful than you realize! He controlled me, for God's sake! Me, Ginny! Even you can't do that!"

Ginny was shaking, she was so angry.
"No, no, no, no, no!" She screamed the last one. "Get the f**k out of here before I f*(king kill you!"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

(9Oh yeah, this is open.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky had never recalled seeing Ginny so angry. She could tell she was pissed. More than pissed. She didn't know if she should approach her or just stay away-let her cool off. She sat along the shore of the lake, several yards away from Ginny and the man she had never seen before. She wore a black hoodie and red pajama pants. She held her knees close to her chest as she watched the two speak.

Ginny Weasly

Mahn snarled at her, "As if you could!" He snapped out.

Ginny let out a strangled scream and tackled him, knocking him onto the ground. The two fought physically until Mahn pinned her down. Strangely, he was stronger than her.

"Fine!" Mahn yelled, "I'll leave! But you need to think about it! Cody is the kingdom's only hope, Ginny!"
He jumped up, and pressed a button on his watch. Ginny jumped up, trying to knock him back down, but h was gone from sight before she could get a hold of him.

"Dam him straight to hell!" Ginny yelled out angrily, focusing both of her palms upon where Mahn had stood. She let lose a pure energy blast, creating a gigantic hole in the ground.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky's eyes grew wide when she seen the energy form in Ginny's palms. She quickly covered her head as she let loose. She felt the ground shake as a few rocks hit her hands where they rested over her head. Once the blast calmed down, Sky slowly removed her hands from her head. There was some blood from a sharp rock, but that could be bandaged later. She cared more about making sure Ginny was alright. From the looks of what happened, she probably would be. She was just angry. But it wouldn't hurt to make sure.

She stood up and slowly walked over to where Ginny stood. "Pardon me..Ginny." She whispered. "But are you..alright?" She asked. She looked around the area, looked down at the hole where she blasted the huge ball of energy. She took a deep breath.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned with a growl, and without thinking knocked Sky's feet from under her, causing the girl to fall onto her back. Ginny then blinked, a look of remorse passing over her face.
"Sorry." She said harshly, reaching out her hand, "I expected someone else."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked at Ginny's hand for a moment then stood up without grasping it. She put a hand on her back. "d**n... ." She whispered then sighed. "It's fine." She looked at the ground. "I didn't mean to...intrude." She began. "You just looked a tad...angry." Sky whispered slowly, looking at the massive hole in the ground.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny hugged herself, shivering against a nonexistant chill. She frowned, nodding as she too looked at the hole in the ground.

"Yes." She said softly.

"More than a tad."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Is there anything I can do?" Sky asked her in the same soft tone. She felt extremely bad for Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

She turned, tilting her head to the side as she looked harshly at Sky. She was silent a long moment before busting into forced laughter.

"Do anything? Like what? There is nothing anyone can do! They want me to expose my son, and I refuse. They will keep trying and I will keep refusing."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky couldn't help but feel a little offended. "Look. I don't know what's going on but I'm always here if you need someone to just talk to. I don't have to be here." She said to her, now looking at her. "Then keep refusing. You and Xaver...you'll protect Cody. So will everyone else. We're his friends. We'll make sure he's not...exposed."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned, rubbing her eyes, "Sorry Sky. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just..."

She shook her head, "I haven't gotten any sleep lately. Nightmares, you see. And then my ex-husband is doing everything he can to get me to announce Cody as heir to the throne..."

Ginny ran a hand through her bright red hair, looking older than ever. Yet still, not her age. She sighed, "And Mahn...well, he's just a jerk."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Well...what do you expect? It's Earth. We have jerks. Sad but true. We can't do much about it either. But don't worry. Cody will be safe." She looked up at Ginny and made a weird face, crossing her eyes and such. "Come on now! Smiiiiile!"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised one eyebrow, and the rest of her face remained impassive.
"Sky, smiles are for when you are happy. I've nothing to be happy about right now."

Her own watch, similar to the one Mahn had worn, beeped loudly and Ginny jumped, startled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky gave a long sigh. "Okay." She said simply. She didn't really know what else to say. She watched as Ginny jumped at the sound of the beeping noise from the watch. "Er...what was that?"