News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Capture This Void

Started by Aiden, October 14, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky heard the commosion and saw Aiden he ran strait in the middle of there game to apolligise and got burnt to the bone.

Aiden

Aiden was completely dry.  "Its alright.  Thanks"  he said.  He hadn't even noticed Bucky yet.  He looked at Lavy as he was about to stand up.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

LavyBrown

She held out her hand so that he could grab it, "But that's all it is really. We try to think of different shapes for the element we control and see how close we can get to each other."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Aiden

Aiden held her hand and stood up.  "Thanks" he said then he let go.  "Sounds like fun.  Warn me next time you attack me though"  Aiden said, smiling a little.

LavyBrown

Lavy laughed, "That would defeat the purpose of the game. You have to be able to predict when I', going to attack."

Aiden

Aiden shrugged.  "Okay.  Well, want to start now?" he asked.

LavyBrown

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  He walked back a few paces and watched to see what Lavy would do.

LavyBrown

Again she held her hand out and the water started to take shape. It took only a few second before it took the shape of the lion. It walked around her in the circle, looking at him. Everystep left another wet paw print.

Aiden

Aiden watched the lion with interest.  He closed his hand and held it tightly until he slowly opened it again.  A flame appeared.  He shot a ball of fire at the lion, missing it as planned.

LavyBrown

The loin stopped right in front of her and the water molecules seemed to shiver, showing the aggression that the lion was feeling.

"You didn't make him very happy, you know," Lavy said and she pointed at Aidan. The lion began to creep forward, it's transparent eyes watching his every move.

Aiden

"Well, I figured he was going to hurt me anyway"  Aiden said as he stood his ground.  He got another flame ready for the lion's next move.  He kept watch out of the corner of his eye for Lavy.

LavyBrown

The lion leaned back onto it's hinds leg, preparing to spring forward.

She laughed, "He won't hurt you. But he will get you all wet again. He's made of water." She shook her head, "But....say he was made of fire..." She snapped her finger and the light blue color of the lion was changed into a fiery red. Even from a distance the heat could be felt.

Aiden

Aiden looked at the lion. "Well, I don't plan on getting wet again..."  he said as a drop of water dripped from his dark hair.  He shot a gust of flame at the lion.  The flame missed the lion and caught the ground in front of him on fire, just as Aiden had hoped. A flame circle caught around the lion.

LavyBrown

The lion began to turn in a circle as if it was chasing it's tail until it once again became clear but not in the form of water. The lion became nothing but wind. Wind that looked like a small twister and once the fire around it was blown out the wind began to slow. The lion was back as fire again. It took a few more steps towards him.

"You're going to have to do it nit better then that."