News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Capture This Void

Started by Aiden, October 14, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden thought for a moment.  All he knew how to control was fire.  "Don't worry.  I can"  he said as he thought of a solution.  Aiden swept his hands in front of himself back and forth until a flame tail appeared.  He pushed his arms out and the flame went towards Lavy.  Aiden pulled back, trying his best to try not to hit her, only distract her.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

LavyBrown

Her eyes did stray. She wasn't scared at all. She knew that he would hit her. Which was a mistake.

"The point is to make to stronger. Don't try and protect me. I will attack you so don't think I won't. Don't hold back you're power because you think you're going to hurt me." The lion jumped forward right on top of Aiden.

It wasn't hot though. Anyone watching would be waiting for screaming. But the fire wasn't hot. In fact it was at a nice cool temperate of about 60 degrees. I lion sat on his chest for a moment before it disappeared. Lavy was already standing next to him.

"I guess I should tell you that it's less of a game and more for training . Ginny would do it with me when I first came here. She wouldn't hold back to much because she knew I couldn't fight her back to much. She was trying to get me better and controlling my power and being able to modify it any way I wanted."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Aiden

Aiden sat on the ground, soaked again but not as much as before.  "Well, water doesn't burn.  Fire does.  And thats all I can do."  Aiden said.  He shook his head as water sprayed everywhere from his wet hair.  He looked at her as water dripped on his face.   

LavyBrown

"When I started all I could do was water. But now I can do them all. I can teach you if you like."

Aiden

Aiden looked at her.  "Fire and water don't exactly mix.  It will be hard.  I doubt I can do it"  he told her.  Aiden shook off his hair again and got the water on Lavy.  "Sorry"

Dobby_ROX

Bucky just woke up fealing like his head weid 10000000 kilo's "hello was i knocked out" he mumbled he saw both Aiden and Lavy were suprised to see him.

LavyBrown

Lavy shrugged, "No problem. And I know that they don't mix. Nither does water and electricity. But I can do those was well."

Aiden

Quote from: Dobby_ROX on October 16, 2008, 12:55:22 PM
Bucky just woke up fealing like his head weid 10000000 kilo's "hello was i knocked out" he mumbled he saw both Aiden and Lavy were suprised to see him.
(What?)

"It just seems like, for me, that it won't work at all....its only a feeling but still"  Aiden said.  He stood up and looked at Lavy.

LavyBrown

"Well you might be right, but we should still test it."

Aiden

Aiden shrugged.  "Its worth a try" he said, giving in.  "What do we do?"

LavyBrown

"It's all about a feeling. With fire you feel a kinda farm sensation that almost uncomfortably warm but not really. With water you have to let a cool sensation take over you. Like you're in water. Kinda like a slippery feeling."

Aiden

Aiden looked at her.  "It sounds hard.  I'm very good with fire, but it takes all of my concentration.  It'l be hard to concentrate on anything else"  he said to Lavy.

LavyBrown

She nodded, understanding how he felt, " It was the same with me. So you can't think about fire at all. Don't allow your body to move in that direction. Just think about water. Like about what it feels like to be under it. The slow movements... the way your limbs feel around you."

Aiden

Aiden shrugged and decided he would give it a try at least.  He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
He stood there, motionless.  All he concentrated on was water.  The feeling it gives you when your swimming in its slow current, or when you dive deep underneath with the feeling of freedom and security, or the feeling of the cold waves as it splashes upon your warm skin.  Aiden concentrated on these memories.
However, he could still feel the heat underneath his skin, ripping through his muscles was the fire inside him.  As usual, it took his entire concentration away.  Aiden peeked open one eye and looked at Lavy.  "I don't think its working"  he told her through his gritting teeth.

LavyBrown

Lavy reached out and touched his skin with her fingertips. They were cold. Ice cold. The feeling crept up his arm though his whole body until the warmth under his skin was replaced with a cool feeling.

"Try again."