News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

(PLEASE, PLEASE READ)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 17, 2008, 02:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Hey I'm an actor and I'm planning on auditioning for Harry Potter 7 PART 1 OR 2

I'm telling you this because:
1:I can tell you who I was
2:see what INFO you have
3:I'm so exited if I do 'cause I'll meet Dan Em,and Rubert and cause it would be my first movie  ;D ;D ;D ;D

harrypotterfan#1

congrats hope you get the part if u do ill make sure to see the first movie i read the book 5 times lol who would you be good luck if u do tell them about this site i wana meet them

Miss Xantier

Excuse me, but this is an old topic and the auditions are over. He's not in it but he's making a movie.

Dobby_ROX

allenborder

hi there...

OK harry gets the horcruxes except 2 the locket which turns up with mundungus in azkaban and something else. so he destroys all of them except one that he doesnt know what it is. so then hes fighting voldemort and finds out that he was accidentilly made into a horcrux so he kills himself to leave snape free to finish off voldemort..just one question- does that count as him being "the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord"? or does he actually have to kill him himself? oh and in book 2 dumbledore actually says that voldemort accidentally left a bit of himself in harry. *forshadowing!forshadowing!*