News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just wanting someone to talk to

Started by Shara2007, October 18, 2008, 06:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting on one of the tree limbs. She was used to being alone lately. She never saw any of her friends. She knew that was because of the fact that her and Siruis had gotten a divorce and it was tearing her apart.

"Why is it that the happy couple is the ones that can not stay together. I mean I miss him turely but I miss my friends that I don't see more." She let a tear fall as she started to think on what to do.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Sky

Sky landed on a tree limb beside Sarah's. She had been relaxing at the top of the tree, enjoying the view. "Sometimes things don't work out. Sometimes they do. And maybe they'll work out later." She said. "And if it helps, I'll be your friend." She said gently with a smile.

Shara2007

She looked at Sky and smiled. "Well thanks for that. I mean I want you as a friend."

She then looked away. "even though I am old enough to be your mother."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Sky

Sky laughed. "Friends come in all shapes and sizes, ages and races. It's fine." She sighed. "So if you miss them so much, why don't you go see them?" She asked curiously. She put one of her hands on the branch above her so she didn't lose her balance.

Shara2007

"well one of them would never want to see me. I mean come on we got a divorce. We normally only see each other for our kids sakes." She thought about Siruis. The then started to think of all her other friends those were harder to figure out though.

"Well I guess some of them it is because of the whole break up thing. Then some of this it just because they are just so busy. I mean they havve jobs at the ministry. I work at a shop and teach part time. "

Sky

"Make a trip to the ministry on your days off. It'll work out." Sky said, suggestively.

Shara2007

"Well I might. I don't even know if they still work there though. I mean it have been a while." Sarah smiled she liked talking to this girl.

Sky

"Well..." Sky started. "You'll never know until you go." She grinned. She made a rhyme.  "Don't worry. I promise you'll find them."

Shara2007

"okay I guess you are right. Maybe later though. I mean I have to teach kids like you magical creatures and flying." She smiled she was happy.

Sky

"Okie dokie. And hey! I'm not a good. I'm an adult. I'm 17." She stuck her tongue out at her and jumped down a branch.

Shara2007

"oh I am sorry." She then smiled and thought. "what you doing at the school then. That confuseing."

Sky

Sky looked up at Sarah. "Oh sorry. I forgot to say that this is my seventh year."

Shara2007

She smiled. "oh okay that fine. I mean I have seen some 7th years thought that could not fly a broom." She then laughed as she thoughts about her ex-husband he was one of the worse.

Sky

"Haha." Sky laughed. "I know what you mean. The Quidditch Season stinks because of that." She said. Sky was actually pretty good with a broom, but she decided to give up on Quidditch a long time ago. Now she only spectated.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky heard them talking went up to his mother and said "I don't get it why did you and dad broke-up you're so perfecto for eachother"