News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Setting up for a drawling fest

Started by Shara2007, October 21, 2008, 08:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was setting up her materials she was going to need to start drawling. She loved drawling at night. That when all the animals would come out and she would drawl them. She already had her paper and things set out now all she had to do was wait for the animals to come. While she was sitting there a unicorn showed up and walked over to her. Sarah started to pet it.

"Hey there girl I missed you. I know I don't come out that much. I'm going to drawl you tonight if you lay down." Sarah then shows her were to lay. Uni walked over there and does as told.

"good girl" Sarah then slowly started to draw the lake behind her and the night sky above her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Aiden

Aiden slowly walked up behind Sarah, trying not to mess her up.  He stood there quietly for a moment.  He didn't want to disturb her.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. She had been a student once and she hand not really told them anything about her really. "Hi there Aiden." She said not even looking up from the drawling. She was not starting to drawl the lower body of her pet. This would turn out to be a great picture when she was done with it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

potter_fan122

Stacey came runnign from the forest. She stopped about five yards in front of Sarah. "Hi."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden watched the drawing.  "Hey Sarah.  Nice drawing"  he said, watching more carefully.  Aiden looked up at Stacey "Hey Stacey"  he greeted her too.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at both of them. "Hey there Stacey." She then went to finish it. She was taking her time since she wanted it to be perfect. Finally she finished Uni. Then she took out her wand and flicked her wrist. The stars in the sky started to twinkle and then the water in the lake started to move.

Aiden

Aiden focused more closely as the sky started to twinkle and as the lake began to move.  He glanced back at the picture.

Shara2007

She smiled at him. "Well there you go. It the finished picture. I try to make them seem as if you can walk right up to it. That why I have started to add in the moving parts. " She then sat down as Uni came over and laid her head in my lap. "I have a whole lot more up in my office if you ever want to see some."

She was petting her pet. She had for once finally had time to hang.

Aiden

"It looks great"  Aiden said, admiring the picture quietly.  "Yeah sure.  That'l be cool to see them some time"  he said.

Shara2007

She smiled as she pet the unicorn and it feel asleep. "Just to warn you though. Most of them are of kids i went to school with or animals."

Aiden

"Its alright.  I don't mind"  Aiden said.  He scraped his foot over the ground.

Shara2007

She smiled up at him. "There more paper there and all sorts of things to drawl with. You can if you want."

potter_fan122

Stacey caught her breath and came closer, looking at the picture. "That`s realy good." She said to Sara. She stuffed her hand in her pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. "I drew this earlier." She said, it was a scetch of Aiden. looking off into the distance with his chin resting on his hands.

Aiden

Aiden glanced down at the crumbled peice of paper.  "Wow, when did you do that?" he asked suprised.

potter_fan122

Stacey blushed. "I alrready said; earlier."