News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room Wonderings

Started by potter_fan122, October 22, 2008, 08:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey sat on the common room couch. She wasn`t doing anything, just staring into the fire. She was wearing an orange hoodie and grey leggings. She sighed as the fire crackled.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden walked into the common room.  He looked around and saw Stacey on the couch.  "Hey..." he greeted her quietly.  He wore a black and white long sleeved shirt with his hair spike and some jeans.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey turned to see Aiden. "Hi." She said quietly.

Aiden

Aiden looked at the fire for a moment.  "Um....whats up?" he asked, wondering if he was intruding on anything.

potter_fan122

"Nothin`," She said, "just staring into space."

I loves YOUz

"Thats not normal for you Stacey" Billie said as she came down the stairs. She stopped at the bottom of hte stairs and pulled up her baggy black pants. Looking at her belt loops on her pants Billie muttered somthing and a red belt formed around her waist. She smiled to herself and zipped her Gryffindor jacket halfway up, hiding her Hogwarts school shirt that she had brought the day before yesterday. "Hey what ya two up to?" Billie asked.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Aiden

"Hey Billie"  Aiden greeted her.  "Nothin much.  I just walked in"  he said.  He sat on the edge of the couch.  "What about you?"

I loves YOUz

"Taken a break from my transfiguration homework" Billie said. "I can't get the spell right" Billie sighed, but then smiled. "What about you Stacey? Whats up?" she asked
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

potter_fan122

"Just thinkin` about some stuff." She replied quietly. Aiden would know what she was thinking.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey and kneeled down beside the couch she was sitting on.  "Is something wrong?" he whispered, only loud enough for her to hear.

potter_fan122

She leaned toward him so Billie wouldn`t hear as much. "No. You know what`s going on though."

Aiden

Aiden nodded in understanding.  He got what she was getting at.  "Wanna talk about it?"  he asked, equally as quiet as before.

Gibson Weasly

(((After she answers mind if I join?))
(I'm Bucky BTW)

potter_fan122

((Uhm, you can if you really want, but what they`re gonna talk about is really private and personal, so we`d probably leave and go somewhere else.))

Stacey shook her head. "No, I still haven`t thought it through yet."

Sky

Sky walked into the common room. "Hey Billie, Aiden, Bucky, Stacey." She greeted with a small wave. She had just returned from a walk outside, her cheeks flushed from the cold. She shivered. Her black hoodie and gray sweatpants just weren't warm enough for the fall weather. She took a seat on a chair near the fireplace and sighed, her hair messy from the wind.