News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Love

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 26, 2008, 05:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was wrecked, no girl liked him the way he wanted and his brother James is surronded by nearly every girl in the wizarding world he was angry. "I suppose I'll never meat someone"said Bucky almost crying.

Shara2007

James walking into the common room. "So Bucky you going to tell your brother why in the world you look as if you are about to start crying."

He then sat on the couch next to him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"I'M so angry all the chicks surroned you but not one wants to be with me" said Bucky

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira danced into the common room, with Jackie not far behind. "Nonsense Bucky!" Mira laughed, smiling. "You're the biggest cutie I've ever seen!" She said, but in more of a motherly tone. She plopped herself down on the couch. "And why you would be jelous of James... Psh!" She laughed.

Then she looked at James, her eyes sincere, before he could get his feelings hurt or anything. "You know I'm kidding right?" Mira said. She looked at Bucky then. "Now seriously, its not that big of a deal. You don't see me with a boyfriend do you?"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

James smiled. "None taking Mira."

He then looked at his brother. "You know that the only reason they flock to me is unlike you I do something wrong and don't get caught. I don't like all of the girls all over me if you want to you can have them. All but one and that my girlfriend okay." James said on the couch talking seeing his this was making his brother feel better.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Alexis

Alexis walked into the common room.  "Its alright.  Its not like I have a boyfriend at the time either.  Wait and your time will come.  You'll meet the most perfect girl."  she said with encouragement as she sat down.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

"I s'pose"said Bucky

Alexis

Alexis nodded smiled kindly at him.  She then leaned back in the chair and sighed.

Dobby_ROX

"WOW It's just me being a sook noone else cares" Said Bucky

Shara2007

James smiled. "I do to care. I was just saying don't get to worked up over it. I mean you will be okay."

Dobby_ROX

"that's what I meant  I mean Alexis dosen't have a boyfriend but she seems fine" Corrected Bucky

Shara2007

He nods. "Yes so why you so worked up abouot not haveing a girlfriend."

Dobby_ROX

"I don't no" said Bucky "I suposse I am over-reacting I would just really like one" he continued

Alexis

Alexis looked at Bucky.  "Don't worry.  You'll find someone"  she said with encouragement.

Dobby_ROX

"Yer you're right Alexis but I don't no how you ask someone out propably" said Bucky