News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Hard Truth

Started by potter_fan122, October 28, 2008, 07:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up at Sky, her eyes getting a littl redder. "Do you know what it`s like to truey love two guys that love yo just as much?" She asked fiercly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"No!" Sky exclaimed. "I don't! But you can't have both. You have to pick one or none at all. Otherwise, you're just playing games with them."

potter_fan122

Tears crepped their way into Stacey`s eyes. "You don`t understand." She said coldly, standing up and starting to walk towards the portrait door.

Sky

"I don't understand." Sky repeated. She followed Stacey. "Yeah. Maybe I don't because I'm not you. I don't think like you. I don't feel like you do." She walked passed her, opened the painting, and was about to step through but then turned to look at her. "Just forget I even liked him. He's all yours." She said coldly, then stepped through, closing the painting behind her.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t hold back the tears anymore. She put her hands over her face and slid to the floor. Absolutely no one understood her. Every one thought she was some little snob that wanted all of the attention.

Sky

Sky could hear the sobs as she pressed her back against the painting, slowly sliding down to the floor. She slammed her hand against the floor because she wanted to cry but couldn't. Stacey seemed to just take the two people that gave her comfort, away.  She sighed deeply then sat in silence.

potter_fan122

Stacey could feel sky on the other side of the door. It didn`t seem that Sky understood that she could only have Aiden or Nate, not both.

Sky

Sky decided to do something truely unlike her. She stood up slowly, and mumbled the password to the painting. She walked in to find Stacey on the floor. She crouched down to her level and looked at the ground. "I'm...I'm sorry." She said quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly looked up at Sky, her eyes weren`t red anymore, but dark blue. "It`s okay." She sniffed. "I understand what it must be like for you." She said, trying to sound nice. She didn`t want to be mad at Sky. "Seems like I`ve done a lot of crying lately." She added quietly.

Sky

"Haven't we all." Replied Sky quietly. She sat down and pulled her knees up to her chest, lowering her head and sighing.

potter_fan122

"I realy am sorry." Stacey started. "I mean, what I`ve gone through, it`s just been traumatic for me. I can imagine what it must have been like for you."

Sky

Sky was silent for a moment. "I've been though..a lot." She whispered. "So I'm sorry I'm more serious than friendly most of the time."

potter_fan122

((hehe, sorry for all of the spelling mistakes. I`m at my grandma`s house and her computer is wierd and the keyboard is different.))

"We all are." Stacey replied after a moment. The tears had subsided.

Sky

She simply shrugged. "Well...I'm sorry." She said again, really meaning it.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Ya know, I never was really was a good friend of yours, but I think you get me better than Billie."