News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Hard Truth

Started by potter_fan122, October 28, 2008, 07:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed and sunk into the big armchair. Her lime green hoodie bunching up at the neck. She rolled two silver rings in her palm. She would have to do it. And someone would have to help her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"What's going on here?" Asked Sky, sitting in an armchair. She probably wasn't noticed due to her chair sitting in the shadows. She eyed the rings curiously. "Those are really pretty rings. What's the occasion?" She asked quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey closed her fingers around the rings. "Nothing special." She said quietly. No one knew about what she was going through except two people.

Sky

Sky looked at her eyes, and sighed. "If you think I'm going to stop asking after that, you're definitely wrong. I can see it in your eyes. Something is troubling you. Either you tell me what it is or tell me to buzz off. Otherwise, I'll keep nagging."

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed and her eyes turned a darker shade of grey. "It`s just... to complicated." She stopped, knowing Sky wasn`t a big fan of love drama.

Sky

Sky's hardened expression softened. "Stacey...if it's about him, you can talk to me. I know I wasn't so nice about it before and it was because I was going through a tough time. Virgil and I broke up."

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "No, I`m over him. It`s someone else, but just as stressful." She said in a low voice.

Sky

"Oh...I bet I know who it is." Sky said quietly. She looked around the common room. "You and Nate have been getting along rather well, haven't you?" She said in a whisper with a smirk.

potter_fan122

Stacey lifted her right hand so she could see the silver ring on her hand. She had two identical ones on her palm. "Aiden too." She said quietly. She wasn`t extremely close to Sky, but she wanted to tell someone what was going on.

Sky

Sky raised her eyebrows, surprised by her answer. "Oh. Really?" She said quietly.

potter_fan122

"Yea." Stacey said quietly. "He understands what I`ve been through." She added, not doing a good jo of explaining.

Sky

"Oh. I see." She looked at the ground. It was strange. After everything with Virgil, Aiden made Sky feel..warm. Happy. When he spoke to her, he made her problems seem to just...disappear. She couldn't possibly be falling for this boy... .  Could she?

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head. She could feel Sky`s thoughts, she didn`t like them, but she felt them. "I`m sorry about you and Virgil." She said quietly.

Sky

Sky bit her lip and closed her eyes with a deep sigh. "What's done is done." She whispered.

potter_fan122

"I`m sorry." Stacey said quietly, meaning more than one thing.