News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*Sigh*

Started by James Karter, October 30, 2008, 09:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Karter

James picked up his glass of butterbeer from the bar and leaned against the wall. He crossed on long leg over the other. He looked around the restraunt, trying to see someone he knew. The chances of that was very low, cosidering he had only met three people.

Ginny Weasly

The door slammed open and three people walked in. The red haired beauty looked flustered, angry. Her cheeks were blazing, making her look even more childish. Behind her, flanking her on each side walked two men in gray suits.
One was old, his face wrinkled, his body stooped. The other was young, his eyes were bright and he was bouncing when he stepped. He looked highly amused.

"C'mon Queen Gwenivere, you don't have to get so angry!" The younger man spoke to Ginny, but she ignored him, shouldering her way to the bar. They followed, the younger beginning to whistle loudly. He leaned up on the side of the bar, practically in Ginny's face.

"You don't like that name? How about Gwen?" He leaned close to her and suddenly the red head turned and glared at him. She scowled at him and placed a hand on his chest. She gently pushed him away, going to a a table with her drink and sitting down.

The two men looked to one another, nodded, and left without a second glance at the now distraught girl.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was sitting on the bar then he saw Ginny "hey Ginny long time no see"said Bucky "I think that boy is new over there and he looks real lonly I think his name is James let's go say hello and great ourself to him"