News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meeting for a Drink(open after Aiden and I post)

Started by Sky, October 31, 2008, 04:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat in the back of the Three Broomsticks, leaning back against the worn leather seats of the booths. She wore a black hoodie and faded blue jeans with black converse. Her straight black hair went down her back and shoulders. Her eyes wondered around the bar, observing the drunks and the depressed, with the few students and rare happy adults.
  "I said could I get you anything?" A rough deep voices asked. Sky looked up to see a tall, plump old man with a gray beard and tired blue eyes. Sky must of been in a trance, for the man seemed agitated.
   "Um, in a moment. I'm waiting for somebody." She replied, trying to sound as nice as possible. The man nodded and immediately went back to the bar. Sky sighed and closed her eyes. He might be her soon. She didn't even know.

Aiden

Aiden walked into the Three Broomsticks.  "Hey" He greeted Sky.  He sat down in one of the booths on the opposite side of the table.  "Sorry I'm a little late.  One of my classes went later than I expected."  Aiden apologized quietly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Sky

Sky looked up to see Aiden. She gave him a small wave and replied with a friendly "Hello." She sat upright and pulled her sleeves up on her arms. "Oh don't worry about it. It's cool." She watched as the bartender walked back to her table.
"What might I get ya?" He asked, a little more pleasant this time.
   Sky thought for a moment. "Hmm--. I think I'll just have a butterbeer." She said quietly. The man nodded and turned to Aiden. "And you son?" He asked.

potter_fan122

((Sky, can I join this after you two post for a while? I`m pretty sure where this is gonna go.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

((Where do you think it is gonna go? PM Me. But yeah. I guess.))

Aiden

Aiden looked up at the man as he spoke. "I would like one too."  He answered.  He crossed his arms and looked around the room.  "Its not too crowded"  he pointed out  "Its usually loud.  Its nice for it to be quiet for once"

Dobby_ROX

((I think she thinks you're gonna hook up and can I join after to))

Sky

((I don't care.))

Sky nodded. "I like it when it's quiet. When I come in here during the beginning of the week or on saturdays, I see a lot of drunks."

Aiden

Aiden looked around a little.  "Yeah I know.  I should come at this time more."  He said.  Aiden looked around.  "So your a seventh year right?  Have you been going to Hogwarts all this time?"

Sky

The butterbeers suddenly appeared on the table. Sky wrapped her hands around the bottles' warmth and nodded. "Yes. But I've only been here for a year." She looked at him with a small smile. "Yourself?"

Aiden

Aiden nodded to the man who brought them their drinks. He took a drink of the butterbeer before replying.  "This is actually my first year at Hogwarts"  Aiden pointed out.  He sat the butterbeer down.  "Have you liked it here?"  He asked Sky casually.

Sky

"Yeah. I had trouble getting situated at first, but I love this school. The teachers and the kids are great." She popped off the cap of her butterbeer and put the bottle to her lips, taking a long but small sip. "How do you like Hogwarts?" She asked. "Your a seventh year too, correct?"

Aiden

"I like it pretty well.  The people here are great"  Aiden answered quietly.  He looked down at his glass.  "Its much better than home.  I lived in a rather small town" Aiden told her with a small frown.

Sky

"So do you know that Stacey girl?" Sky asked, not really meaning to change the subject. It just came into her mind.

Aiden

Aiden blinked at the sudden change of subject.  He tilted his head to the side slightly.  "Yeah.  Why do you ask?" he answered, confused.  He had no idea the Sky and Stacey knew each other, he should've known since she had been here over a year.