News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lonely

Started by potter_fan122, November 2, 2008, 11:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason sank into a green armchair and sighed. Hardly anyone had noticed him, and the ones that did fled when they learned he was a Death Eater. He rested his hand on his let arm, right on top of the Dark Mark. He glared at the flames of the fire. He was truely lonely.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked, actually mure like stumbled, into the room. She was muttering a few things to herself, when she noticed someone oon the couch. "Hey, are you ok?" She said as she appraoched him. "You look... lonely."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Alexis

Alexis walked into the Slytherin common room.  She saw Mira and a guy she didn't know.  She looked at them both.  "Sorry.  I didn't mean to intrude or anything"  she said.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

Alex appeared out of the fire and said "wtf am I doing here I meant to be at the Ministry of magic 0 well I better take these muggles short term memorie's away"

Lola_La_Fringe7

MIra looked at Alex incredulously, after he appeared, out of the fire. "Um... ok..." SHe said, then she turned to Alexis. "I don't believe you were interrupting."

Dobby_ROX

"0' your witches few I hate taking memories away were am I excactly?" Alexandra asked

potter_fan122

Jason looked up to the three new people he didn`t know. "I`m Jason Mitch." He said softly after Mira entered.

Dobby_ROX

"yes I'm a ministry intern sorry 2 bother you 3" Alex apologised

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hi, Jason." Mira said smiling. "I'm Mira Saylem, are you new here? I haven't seen you around much." She said, trying to think if she had seen him anywhere before.

potter_fan122

"Kinda." He replied, sitting up a little straighter on the couch.