News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Sittin'...

Started by xXKittieLitheXx, March 4, 2002, 07:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXKittieLitheXx

**Sits around in the common room with a look of boredom on her face.** Hmm... o.o; Nuffin to do... **flips through a book, or something generic like that and then tosses it onto a chair near hers** -.-' Blah...
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hiya.. *picks up book that Kittie threw on the chair* What year are you in?  I'm in the 3rd... yeah. *sits in a chair near the fire and sighs* no one else is here... so booring. *scans through the pages* This is so.. interesting!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

*enters the room* Hello. Why isn't anyone talking to me!!?? It's not like I'm a prefect or anything...well, I'm just gonna ramble on even if you don't want to hear me...I'm a muggle born...currently in my 6th year. I'm dating an animagus: dog. Ya, I think that pretty much sums it up. Oh, and I do hope you pick that book back up, it may be the only interesting one in here, it would be a shame to have it ruined.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Well, it's getting late so I'd better head up to bed.  I have tranfiguration in the morning  :P
G'night!  *sets down book, waves and skips up the stairs(yes, it IS possible!) to her dormitory*

*walks through portrait hole and goes to a near table, plops down and starts homework*  After transfiguration, I had potions... Prof. Snape gave me extra homework 'coz I was making "disturbing glances" at him... sometimes he makes me so mad!!

**okay, I'm guessing that the common rooms are RP forums.. anyone mind?  'Coz thats how I'm acting**

xXKittieLitheXx

*Blinks and pokes her head into the room* ^.^ Hiyas... *blinks again* ... sorry about last night... hehe *odd laugh* I was a lil rude. ^_^ *Holds out a hand for ShuiBee to shake* My Name is Kittie ((or Zephy, whichever you would like.)) I am a 6th year student. It is very nice to meet you! ~.~ *Rubs her arm a bit* I am sorry again for being so rude last night... I was kind of in a transe.. o.o; @.@ *eyes turn into big spirals* o0o0oo... *stops being freaky* But anyway, I am fine now. ^_^

*looks around the room* Where is Kaeli, she was supposed to be here by now.....

Kaeli

I'm sorry Snape is such a jerk. He sent me to detention the other day because I smiled in his class..."No smiling in my class, Kaeli, DETENTION!" Really, I don't see how he can be your favorite teacher. He is, isn't he? Well...

**starts homework also** ARGGHHHH!!! I can't seem to understand how I'm supposed to predict which student is going to die this year!! I can't stand P. Trelawney either! She's so...so....so....***sighs after she had gotten so angry and worked up***
I dont' know, I just don't like her...but I don't hate her...I reserve that extreme emotion for Snape.

Ah, don't worry Kittie!  You weren't that rude!  *takes hand and shakes*
Snape soo is NOT my favorite teacher.  I just like him  ;) But I swear, that guy probably has never smiled, let alone laughed, in his whole life!!  Trelawney is stupid.  Divination doesn't prepare you for future life in any way.  That's why I didn't take the class.  *whispers* But I can certainly tell you who is going to die this year! *beckons Kaelie to come over* the person who is going to die is... [shadow=red,left,300]no one, and that no one will die the horrible death of nothingness![/shadow].  I think Trelawney's brain got wacked out coz of all that insence!
*sighs and tries to get the dang quill to work* I've never understood these things!  They totally disagree with me.  Why can't wizards and witches just use ball tip point pens like regular people?  Oh yeah, I forgot... they aren't regular people. *gets frustrated and throws ink bottle*  Heads up!

xXKittieLitheXx

ACK! *ducks and watches as the ink bottle flies behind her and smashes into a wall* o.o!!! *looks @ShuiBee* GOOD THROW!!! *high five* You know... *looks left and then looks right* o.0; We should form a trio.... *looks from Shui to Kaeli.* ^_^ What do you think?? I mean... there have been a lot of great trios of the times... o.o; We could be just as good!!!.... and besides, everyone needs a partner in crime... *her smile turns into more of an childish grin* So0o0o... what do you say? ^^ Are you 2 in??

Kaeli

Sounds fun! We could be like the great Triumvirate that included Caesar and Pompey and some other person I can't remember...so, ya, sorry I kinda had to bring that up.

Beware!...beware....of the Ides...of....Maa--aa--rch!!!!

That's coming up, so maybe we should form our trio after March 15 so that way neither one of us gets assassinated...what do you think?

A trio after March 15th?  Okey... fine w/ me!  I bet we could be the best (or the wackiest) trio if we tried!
Do either of you know of any good closets to go purple elephant hunting?  I'm still trying to find one.  There aren't any closest in the dorms... hardly even wardrobes!
Oh, great.  Now I don't have any ink for my quill! *thinks and then rummages in back pack to pull out a pen* I knew my mom would pack some pens!!  Yay! *jumps up and down a bit with the ^_^ smile on my face, then sits back down to finish hmwk, acting all serious*

Kaeli

No doubt we'll be the best trio! mmm...what should we do? We could make up an awesome fanfic (team effort). And we can defeat the wicked and plunge them into a fiery pit!! Ok, ya, I don't know where that came from...o ya, now I do, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

**Throws a strange glance at ShuiBee** How can you not like quills!! They are the coolest thing since...since...I don't know, but they're cool!!!

:o How can you like quills??  They're so eeevil!

Kaeli

Sorry, quills are old fashioned, and I'm a Jane Austen freak...comes with the territory, ya'know? Well...Spring Break at Hogwarts!!

Let's sneak out to Hogsmead tomorrow!!!

Jane Austen?  Who be that?  Some muggle lady?

Yeah!  I think we should sneak into Hogsmeade tomorrow!  That'd be fun!  And I could surley restock my supplies of candy from Honeydukes!  I heard that they have a new candy.  I think it's called the 'Flaming Banshee Drops'.  I also hear that they're pretty hot... well, obviously.  ;D