News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Everything is different.

Started by Tori, November 11, 2008, 08:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Tori sat there in the commonroom.  She was new to the place, she didn't know what to think of it.  It was.....big.  She sat there on the floor infrount of the fire, keeping her warm.  She was in a bhite Kimono, that had blue flowers all over it.  Her long black hair was done in a high messy bun; with her bangs down over her eyes.

She had been sitting there for hours.  Looking at the fire.  She had nothing else to do.  She didn't know anyone at this school.  Hogwarts.  It was all new to her.  She sat there still thinking

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Um, hello?" A soft voice called, from a slender figure walking into the commonroom. "Hi, are you new? I'm Mira." The girl said as she got closer, she had long brown hair waving gently to her waist and deep brown eyes.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Tori

She looked up at the fire, her eyes changeing from grey to a bright green.  She smiled at the girl she had never seen before.

"Hello, I am Tori, and yes I would be new here."she said to her.  She looked at the girl observeing her.  She did that with people.