News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Locket... >.<

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, November 11, 2008, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Amusement parks were supposed to be fun, not where an insane killer lures you to your death in a house of mirrors... Jackie looked behind her, she was running, dodging, the darkness was closing in, muffling her every movement. She turned and backed into a wall as a mirror shattered to her left, and she let out a high pitched scream of pure terror, trying to see into the darkness.

"What do you want!?" She screamed, hot tears beginning to stream down her face. A malicious laughter echoed in the room and she began running again, blindly, only to stop in the middle of the room; her dead legs unable to carry her on.

She crumpled to the floor and clutched her head in her hands. "Go away!" She yelled, sobbing now. "What do you want?!"

He appeared in front of her and took her neck, lifting her off the ground. "The locket." He growled, dropping her and letting her crumple into a useless pile again, as he towered over her.

She lay on the ground, gasping for air, but was able to look at him, fury blazing in her crystal eyes, the tears still streaming. "No." She whispered, the hate marred by the choking sensation of her ragged breathing and sobbing.

He chuckled and stepped down on her arm, then a sickening snap reverberated across the room. He watched her writhe and scream in pain, enjoying every minute... The monster. Then he took her chin in his hand and turned her face to his. "Where is it?" He hissed.

She stared back, fire burning in her eyes. "Never." She spat in his face. Then she turned and bit his hand, her steel like vampire teeth, cutting in easily. He howled in pain, giving her enough time to escape. She never felt so fats; she flew over the floor and out the door. She didn't stop until she reached Hogwart grounds. She ran until she couldn't;t move, then she slumped against the side of the building, and sobbed.

She cried for a good five minutes before the searing pain in her arm hit her, but when in did, a scream of agony, escaped her lips. She sat cradling her arm, the pain racking her body for what seemed like hours, until she was able to focus and pull a small locket on a chain from her pants pocket.

She froze when she saw a shadow around the corner and shrank against the wall, face somewhat contorted in a mixture of fear, pain, and wonder of who it might be... Although she only longed for one pair of comforting arms now... She smiled as his image flooded her mind. Forest green eyes and a comforting smile, and she could imagine he was there, but was it him around the corner?

((Leaves you with questions doesn't it? I don't know why I wrote it, it just spouted from my head.  Some questions... And opinions please? Oh, and should I make the rest of this into an RP also because there is much more to this story? PLEASE ANSWER?))

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Dobby_ROX

Awesome, but if you make it into an RP maybey from the Amusement Park doesn't bother me either way.

dobby888

Oh my gee Mira!  I feel like it had a few of the same ideas as Twilight, but it was really good!!!!

Lola_La_Fringe7

I know, but the mirror thing popped into my head, and once I read it over, I was like wow it is a little Twilight repetative, but the intention was never in my brain when I wrote it.

Like I said, it just spouted from my head. And thanks!

dobby888

That's cool, well I know it happens to me all the time, and then before I post it I'm like, "Wow... now I need to change it." then it never turns out that good so I delete it.... yup story of my life right there.

potter_fan122

I liked it. I want you to write more to it beacause I really hate it when stories end with questions.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok, I might have to write more just for Stacey's sake. But I want to know what you guys think. Who will it be around the corner? If you need options I'll give you some I'm deciding on.

Dobby_ROX

dobby888

Jessie or Leah (Definite options)
Seth (Your heart throb)
Nate (possible heart throb)
Stacey (BFF other then me of course)
Pete (No real reason, but he is a vampire)
NOT BUCKY

potter_fan122

Okay, I`m glad that you`re thinking about writing more. =]

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie waited and was shocked as her imagination was interrupted by a new face. It took over the place in her mind where she often found herself thinking of Seth. She felt herself sinking into a lulled calm sensation as she let herself see the new image. Dark shaggy hair, brown, almost black eyes.

She came to the surface of her dream like state to see the figure rounding the corner. It's eyes gleamed with malice and she screamed, not believing it was him. The one she feared most, how did he find her? She screamed out every name that came to mind "HELP! Seth! Nate! Jessie! Stacey! Ginny! SOMEONE!"

She got up and tried to run, but something heavy hit her head and she collapsed, crumpling to the ground, landing on her arm. She let out a cry of terror once more, before she sank into unconsciousness. While she slept, she dreamed.

She was running, only from happiness now. The voice in the woods calling to her, his tones, like honey to her. She hurried toward it, to the clearing in which it awaited.

As she entered the clearing she saw him, but stopped. This was not who she expected. Those weren't the pair of green eyes she'd been searching for. The face was familiar, just not expected, brown eyes again and the dark shaggy hair.

He smiled, and she seemed not to care anymore. She forgot that he was the wrong person, and rushed to him anyway, being caught in his embrace. She buried her face in his shoulder and willed this not to go away. Breathing in his scent, and holding him here, never to see the evil monster again. He kissed her forehead and she sighed, but it was ending.

She was dragged back to the surface again and awoke, lying on the cold hard floor of a cell. Barred in. No escape. Not even for her.

She closed her eyes, desperately trying to recall the dream, the scents, but it wouldn't come. It wouldn't appear. She was stuck here forever.

nate

wow that was really intense..i have to say you should right more! it was really good and im still dying to know who the person was..haha d**nit  :'(
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: dobby888 on November 18, 2008, 06:15:13 AM
Jessie or Leah (Definite options)
Seth (Your heart throb)
Nate (possible heart throb)
Stacey (BFF other then me of course)
Pete (No real reason, but he is a vampire)
NOT BUCKY
LOL

potter_fan122

AWESOME! Loved it. Write more. Okay, how are you going to get out of the cell?

Lola_La_Fringe7

I have no idea how to get out, i don't even know if I will. And as for the person... Try and figure it out! Muahaha!