News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.bright blue eyes (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 16, 2008, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

" Ok! " Albus smiled, and was amazed by what Ginny could summon forth.
Ginny Weasley was truly amazing.

Albus gently handed it over, not wanting to drop it, knowing it would cause extreme damages.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie bit her lip as she watched the orb be exchanged.  She had read about what would happen, and knew that it would be a very bad idea to drop an orb.

Ginny Weasly

((ALBUS I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!!))

"Thank you." Ginny took the orb, wrapping her hand around it carefully and making it disappear. She nodded, "Go ahead and take your seat."

She went to the board, picking up the chalk and writing as she spoke.
"The whole thing with elements is that our world, our bodies, everything is made up of them!" She wrote the words 'The Human Body' and turned back to the class.

"Can anyone tell me what the major element of humans is?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus went back at his place, smiling. The second he had heard Ginny, his hand shot to the air.
Feeling pleased with himself, his mind wandered.

(( I KNOW! :D XD! I love it too! ))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

((Haha! I love it too! That's Hillarious! Where did you find it?))

Jessie frowned.  She knew what humans where made of, skin, bones, fat, and muscle.  But the major element was a different story.  She raised her hand anyways, a guess couldn't hurt.

fudge0604

((Sorry for the not RP post Ginny, but I just have to tell ! :P

I got it on another site, called animerumor.com/forums ))

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

((I love FullMetal Alchemist...))

"Jessie?" Ginny nodded to the young girl, crossing her arms as she shivered. But she smiled, she knew it was part of her being pregnant. She had spent most of her first pregnancy shivering. It was also why she hadn't slept well in the last few weeks.

She waited for Jessie to answer, but the back of her mind wandered.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

"Well I think we're made up of a combination of elements.  I mean, if our body is 80% water, then that's one element, but if we were made entirely of water, we'd all just be puddles." Jessie said, trying to summarize what she could.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny slowly nodded, "Close. Water and earth are the major elements of the body." She wrote that one the board. Her writing was slightly lopsided, but she wrote under the two elements another word.

Soul.

"So, what makes up our souls?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

~Air~ Jessie thought, automatically.  Well, based on the movies, it was air.  As she thought more about it, though, she couldn't quite place what it was made of.  At least, it wasn't made up of any of the main elements, that was for sure.  But the what could it be?

fudge0604

Albus put his hand down, his mind now completely focused, and racing.
~Soul... What is the soul made of? hmm...~

Not finding any logical answer, he stopped thinking, knowing that he couldn't find any real answer.
All he said, would be guessing.

(( I also love it! I'm considering to re watch the whole thing soon! ))

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

((They are making a new series about it. How, I dunno. After all, they ended with the movie!))

Ginny grinned, "Stumped you guys, huh?"

She winked at her students and turned back to the board. Underneath the word soul, she wrote.

"Nothing. There is no element to our souls. Our souls, are in fact, elements in themselves."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Jessie opened her notebook and wrote, Soul is an element.

She raised her hand to ask a question, this whole soul thing was confusing her.

Ginny Weasly

"Yes Jessie?"

Ginny hadn't even turned around from the board, she was studying it carefully. But she knew that Jessie had a question, knew that she had out her hand up.
It was unnerving how much she knew what was going on in the room.

She rubbed her eyes and turned, nodding at Jessie.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus's eyes widened.

~Soul is an element?~ Confused, he tried to make up a logical explanation inside himself.
But, he proved himself wrong, not making a good explanation.
Wanting to ask Ginny soon, he left the case, and payed attention to the class again.

Post Potter depression.