News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.bright blue eyes (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 16, 2008, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

"Well if soul is an element, can you control it?" Jessie asked, almost scared to know.

If you could control soul, you could control a person.  And that meant that you could rule the world.  It also meant that others could control you.

Ginny Weasly

"Mmhmm." Ginny nodded, her smile fading. She knew what Jessie meant.

"It's entirely possible. How do you think Voldemort was capable of so much? He was master at the most complicated element. Souls. He knew them inside and out...he was capable of controlling them, controlling people."

She sighed, "It's hard to do, however. And few people know how, so it's even harder to find a teacher."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded to herself when Ginny said soul was an element; she had that as her main guess. How could it be made of anything else? The next likely thing would have been air, and a soul couldn`t be made of air, it just wasn`t possible.

She pursed her lips into a tight line when Voldemort came into the conversation. He had been the reason why she didn`t have any grandparents or great-grandparents on her dad`s side. She raised her hand to asked a question.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

"Stacey?" Ginny pointed at Stacey, nodding slightly. Slowly, she sat down behind her desk. It wasn't that she was tired of the class. It was because she was tired in general. She got less sleep lately.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey hesitated before she spoke. "Is there any possible way a spirit, or ghost, could control someone`s soul?" She asked. She had been freaking out a lot recently about things to do with ghosts and spirits since she heard them in her head.

A voice was becoming a little clearer in her head; she had become distracted from keeping her mind blck strong enough to keep most of the voices quiet.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny seemed to freeze, blinking slowly. She sighed, rubbing the side of her head.

"Well, not ghosts or spirits." She frowned, "Memories...they are different."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey gulped silently. "What`s... what`s a memory?" She asked slowly without raising her hand again. Her eyes had shifted to a thoughtful orange as she tried to figure out if what she was thinking was true.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rubbed her eyes, "Part of what a person used to be...a memory, a shadow of what they once were...caught up in physical every day things. Like books. Or buildings. They are usually dormant, though."

She bit her lip, "Unless, you bring them out. Like I did once."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey pursed her lips tightly and didn`t speak for a few moments. "A horcrux?" She whispered, knowing Ginny would have heard her. "What if it wasn`t a horcrux? What if it wasn`t contained in something? What if it lived in someone`s mind, forcing that person to do as the thing wanted?" She questions came out in a rush.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, "No. In order to control a soul, it has to somehow have one. Even if the soul is split."

She continued frowning though, "Having a soul is more complicated than any of us understand. It's not just what we are, how we think...it's who we are. No one's souls are exactly alike..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed in her head; Ginny hadn`t really answered all of her questions.

"Then what would a substance be if it didn`t have a body, if it was just a soul. Most likely an evil one, at that. Could that substance get into someone`s... head, or thoughts, and, basically, posess them?" She asked, her voice words quickly rolling out of her mouth.

fudge0604

Albus sighed. This was out of his reach. He hated it when people talked about things,
dangerous things, that could occur in real life. Because he started worrying about it.

So, he was passively listening to the class, while he looked out the window.
If they changed subject, he'd pay attention.

Post Potter depression.