News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blood

Started by potter_fan122, November 17, 2008, 03:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

He took in a deep breath and cleared his throat,"Well see i was dying ever so quickly. My sister, she couldnt bare me to see me in such pain. I was sick with an unknown disease that no doctor had ever witnessed, it made me weaker with every moment. My sister was a vampier and knew exactly what would save me but there was consequences. She was my oldest sister and at the time was 130, a young age for her though. So she bit her arm and painfully forced me," he closed his eyes as images of what happened appeared in his head,"forced me to drink from her. I tried to move her away, i tried to save her. I told her i didnt need to be save, i will be alright. But she knew i was lying." He whispered quietly as he shook painfully,"I killed her..just so i could live." A tear ran down his face but he quickly shook his hair so a strand hid his eyes. Sadness appeared over his face,"Thats how i became a vampyre," he replied in a whisper.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Alice reached her arm out and layed a hand on Nate`s arm. Her reflective blue eyes locked onto his. "I`m sorry." She murmured. She put her other hand under the table so Nate wouldn`t see how she was clenching her hand into a fist.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate flinched as her hand rested on his arm. He looked down,"Its alright..kinda," he murmered as he thought of his older sister.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie leaned further back into the seat and rose from the booth.  She looked at the ground and hid her face in her long blonde hair. "I have to go." She muttered, still looking down as sh headed to the door.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

Alice was in front of Jackie before she was ten feet away. "I`m really sorry." She murmured so only she would hear. "I didn`t know until I felt it in him." She explained, hoping Jackie would know what she meant.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate looked up and immediately stood up, he grabbed Jackies hand so she couldnt leave him,"No dont go."