News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Loss of a love one.

Started by Miss Xantier, November 22, 2008, 12:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Sure, What movie do you want to see?" asked Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"Please you pick" Said Bucky Politily.

Miss Xantier

"I remember seeing a really cool commercial for this movie called Heroes." says Isabelle, "Wanna go see that?"

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was so happy a movie version of a series has to be good and Isabelle know's that Awesome he thought "I'd love to" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"ok, see you in the common room at 8:00pm." says Isabelle, she headed back to hogwarts, and started studying til 7:50pm, she went to her dorm to get changed in a tank-top with jacket, and jeans.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky (wearing a T-shirt and shorts) at 7:52 went near enough to Isabelle to send he a message telepathically he sent * nearly done Izzy*.

Miss Xantier

Heading down the stairs, when Isabelle reached the common room, Isabelle says "What do you think?"

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

"Nevermind, ready to go to the movie?" Isabelle asked while rolling her eyes. Heading towards the portrait.

Dobby_ROX

"Yer but why did you roll your eyes just then" said Bucky then realising what she meant he said "In anything you look beutiful"

Miss Xantier

"Thank you, so ready to see the movie?" asked Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"Yep let's go" Said Bucky clasping his hand in Isabelle's.

Miss Xantier

Smiling Isabelle, followed Bucky out of the common room.

(How do we get to the movie theater?)

Dobby_ROX

((Walk)) "So how have you been lately?" Asked Bucky

Miss Xantier

"Better, then before. You?" says Isabelle, walking to Hogmeade with Bucky.

(I'm thinking its gotta be in Hogmeade.)