News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Loss of a love one.

Started by Miss Xantier, November 22, 2008, 12:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

((Yep O.K))

"Great" said Bucky "Awesome now i have you"

Miss Xantier

Smiling, "Thanks, well we are here." says Isabelle, heading towards the only muggle-related building in Hogmeade, the movie theater.

Dobby_ROX

"O because of wizard properties magic is used to run the movie and also to make 8D" Bucky said just remembering.

potter_fan122

((Um, yea. I just read like, this whole thing. Took me like, two minutes. You guys really need to add a lot more deatil. Like, a LOT. And I would like to add that there is no electricity in the wizadring world. The magic is too strong and interferes with the mechanics.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

((I just explained that I said Magic controls it and there is another with more detail))

potter_fan122

((Ok, well, wow. Just add like, a lot more detail, for my sake.))

Dobby_ROX

potter_fan122

((For instance, instead of saying "Yep let's go" Said Bucky clasping his hand in Isabelle's." You could say. "I`m ready." Bucky stepped closer to Isabelle and slipped his warm hand into hers. Her hand felt cool against his skin." Something like that.))

Dobby_ROX

Dobby_ROX

When Isabelle and Bucky arrived at the cinemas Bucky put his lips on hers.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was surprised of the kiss, but she quickly gave into it. Then she broke the kiss and said "We are gonna miss the movie!"

Dobby_ROX

"That isn't the real reason we're here we're here for eachother" Said Bucky kissing Isabelle again.

Miss Xantier

"I guess, I wanna see the movie though!" says Isabelle and she took his hand in her's and pulled him to the theater for the movie that they were gonna be watching.