News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time Freeze

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 29, 2008, 06:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky loved freezing time because he could do all kinds of things including dacking (pantsing) Snape and to top things of he now had a girlfriend (Isabelle) who is invunrable to time freeze (in other words 'when time freezes she doesn't')) so they can go around doing fun things in time freeze.Today Bucky decided he would have fun with Isabelle and he could freeze time and do all kinds of fun things.Bucky meet Isabelle in the commonroom and asked 'so ya ready for some fun magic style?".

Miss Xantier

"Time freezing, and then pranking all of the staff and pantsing Snape?" asked Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"yep" said Bucky "Let's go" Said Bucky freezing time and then running upstairs and full on no underpants dacksed Fred and George and standed them up. Bucky ran down stairs and said "now let's go" sblack personing.

Miss Xantier

Running after Bucky, Isabelle took a turn into a tapestry and went through the secret passage to the girl's washroom. Isabelle grabbed the pranking supplies and set them up in all of the staff's offices. Running to the dungeons Isabelle pantsed Snape and went to the Gryffindor Common Room to meet Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

By the look of Isabelle's face she had pantsed Snape so Bucky asked "Did you pantsed Snape without me?".

Miss Xantier

"Yeah, he was wearing green underpants." says Isabelle, laughing.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was sad he missed it but not angry so he laughed and said "so what ingredents you got?" Bucky asked refering to the stuff Isabelle got.

Miss Xantier

"Ten sensor slingshots, potions for making pants dissolve, and a lot of fireworks and mice. The House Elves are in the prank. I got pie too!" says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"But how could they be in on it if they're frozen?" Asked Bucky intrested.

Miss Xantier

"There's a magical thing that house elves have, that we don't. They have powers we do not. They are also immune to time freeze." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"are you saying you're a house elf?" Bucky joked.

Miss Xantier

"I'm part house elf, Windseara is my other sister. She's my closest friend." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

This shocked Bucky "O.k cool" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Don't worry, you're my guy. No one else is gonna take me away from you." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Good" said Bucky moving abnormaly close to her "You no time is freezed we can do whatever we want".