News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Out of Place(please join)

Started by markus252, November 30, 2008, 04:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markus252

Markus walked the halls hating the looks he was getting. He had been put into slytherin because of his background. He hated it. It made him so mad. His robes were on so people noticed. They probably thought he was a complete snob and jerk. He wished they wouldn't. He didn't like it either. He finally found the common room and said the password he had gotten from Professor Snape. He was a scary man with a lumpy nose and greasy hair. Or should he say greasy everything. When he walked into the room it was barren. They must be in class he thought. He went to his bed and put his stuff on his bed. He unpacked everything and looked at his schedule. He started after lunch so he decided to take a nap.
Originality-Not sold in Stores

Alexis

Alexis walked into the Slytherin common room.  She knew she wasn't supposed to be in there so she tried to be quiet.  Alexis found what she was looking for, a plain black spiral notebook.  She had left it here earlier when she was walking around the school.  Of course, she had missplaced her things.  It seemed like now days she was forgetting alot of things, it was bugging her.  Alexis quietly picked up the notebook and slowly tried to leave the room, trying not to be caught.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

markus252

Markus woke up. He was a very light sleeper. He had heard a crack sort of noise and got up to look around. When he got out to the lounge area thingy he saw a shadow and called out. "Uh... hello. Are you a slytherin?"he asked feeling a little nervous if it was another slytherin.

Alexis

Alexis turned around.  She looked at the boy who spoke.  He had startled her.  She ran her fingers through her hair nervously.  "Uh, no.  Actually I'm not."  Alexis admitted.  She figured lying wouldn't have worked.  "I left my notebook in here..."  She added quickly.

markus252

Markus sighed with relief. "Good. I was thinking it was gonna be another Slytherin. I hate that I got stuck here. Uh..by the way...my name's Markus. How about you?"he asked feeling more confident now that he knew she wasn't an evil snob.

Alexis

Alexis smiled.  She felt relieved also that she wouldn't get in trouble, again.  "I'm Alexis, but you can call me Lexi."  She replied.  "Why don't you like Slytherin?"  Alexis asked, feeling more comfortable now.  She ran her fingers through her hair once more before dropping it to her side.

markus252

Markus's smile dropped a little. "Well...."he said. How could he explain it? "Well.....my family....it...well....lets just say that my family are a bunch of Voldy worshippers and I kind of left them when I was ten."he said looking down and nervously running his fingers through his hair.

Alexis

Alexis looked at him sadly.  "Oh, I'm sorry."  She mumbled.  She hadn't mean to turn the conversation like this.  She shuffled her heel over the ground uncomfortingly.  "That's a pretty good reason to hate being here."  She pointed out quietly.

markus252

Markus looked up for a second then looked down. He just nodded. "Well...I got to get going....first class."he said going back to his bed to pick up his schedule. Why did he have to be such a downer. He needed to get happy.

Alexis

Alexis nodded.  She hadn't realized what time it was.  "Alright.  Well, I guess I'll see you around or something."  She said.  She put the notebook out in front of her and glanced at it for a few moments before putting it back to her side.

markus252

He looked at Lexi as he passed feeling terrible for just up and leaving. Maybe the hat had known something he didn't. As he walked down the halls he thought about this. Something in his heart told him it was his background. His heart was telling him differently. Finally he got to potions and barely paid attention. That seemed to be the same for all his classes. Finally it was dinnertime and he walked to the great hall alone.

Alexis

Alexis walked out of the common room.  She passed by some Slytherin students, she didn't care if she got caught anymore, she was out of the room anyway.  She quickly walked back to the Gryffindor common room and set her notebook on the couch and walked up to the dorms.

It was now dinnertime.  However, she wasn't hungry at all today.  She decided to skip dinner and walk outside.  It was kind of cold so she slipped on a plain black zip-up jacket.  Alexis put the hood on her head and walked out into the courtyard.

markus252

Markus saw Lexi go outside. He stopped for a minute and wondered if he should go eat or go outside. Outside seemed like a great place to be. He hadn't gotten along with any of the slytherins he had met today so....he zipped up his jacket and went out. It was really windy so he put his hood up and went to find a tree to sit under. He had his camera so he decided to take some pictures. He found a good spot and sat down to review some pictures first.

Alexis

Alexis walked around.  It was kinda windy so she put one hand on her hood so it would stay up.  She looked to the side and saw Marcus.  She slowly walked over to him with her hand in her jacket pockets.  "Hey.  How was your first classes?"  She asked.

markus252

Markus turned off his camera and looked up. It was Lexi. "Hey..uh...yeah. They were okay. I'm not exactly liked in my house but I plan on talking to the headmaster to see if I can switch."he said. He had been thinking about the first class he had went to. He just wasn't liked and he didn't belong there. "So how were your classes?"he said.