News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting Here

Started by markus252, November 30, 2008, 04:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markus252

Markus sat in his booth. The threee broomsticks was so crowed he had to hold his drink between his legs because people were constantly bumping into to tables and people. He was looking at his camera, cleaning it and reviewing the pictures. When he was down he exited from review and started taking pictures of the place. It looked like an old picture. People laughing and people moving. He couldn't wait to print it out later.
Originality-Not sold in Stores

fudge0604

Albus walked the streets of Hogwarts, frozen to the bone. Wearing only a T-shirt and some old jeans,
he looked pretty odd. The nutty brown hair, had snow crystals in it, leaving it with a topping if white.
His glue skin was like glowing, thriving so much in the cold. He breathed in, and out.
Inside him, he could feel the unresting power, wanting to try itself. But, this wasn't the time and place, as Albus thought, while he searched the streets, with his deep brown orbs of eyes.

Not seeing anyone familiar, he noticed that he was getting close to the Three Broomsticks.
The urge to get a good old butterbeer, took over him, despite the warmth inside of the crowded pub.

Standing in front of the door, he could hear the noise, but happy as he was, that the winter was here,
he went inside. The fumes hit his nose at once, leaving him grinning.

Looking for someone to sit with, he found a stranger, sitting at a table, taking pictures.
He was in the age of school, so Albus went over – Even though he was older than him- and sat down next to him.

" Hi! " Albus said. " I'm Albus! Who are you? "

Post Potter depression.

markus252

Markus hadn't noticed when the guy had sat down next to him. So when he spoke he jumped and nearly dropped his camera. He recovered and looked up to examine him. "Hi Albus. I'm Markus. Nice to meet you." he said holding out his hand. "So what house are you in?"he asked knowing albus was close to his age of 14.

fudge0604

Albus smiled. " Sorry 'bout the camera! " A waitress was taking her round with a tray of butterbeers, and when she came by, Albus grabbed one, and gave her some money. He opened it easily by doing a trick he had found out by himself, he froze a bit of the cork, and bam, it opened like nothing.

" I'm in Gryffindor. Twelve years, thirteen in February! " Grinning he took a big sip, and sighed,
feeling warmth coming into him, making him not so energetic as he had been a second ago.
He froze parts of his skin, taking his body temparature down.

Another sip, and he smiled looking around slowly.

Post Potter depression.

markus252

Markus smiled. He took a butterbeer too and tried to copy what Albus had done. Should he tell Albus about him being in Slytherin. Well he would figure out eventually so why not? "That's cool. I'm in slytherin..."Markus said trying to just smile about it.

fudge0604

Albus smiled, having nothing to say about it. Many of his friends, was from Slytherin.
He finished the butterbeer, made it disappear.

Albus looked at him, asking " What've you done lately?" Trying to converse.

Post Potter depression.

markus252

Markus noticed the look on Albus's face and wondered what he was thinking. "Well I'm a photographer so...yeah. How bout you?"he said also trying to get a conversation going.

fudge0604

" Well, nothing really, with the castle frozen... " Albus said slowly, starting to get empty of things to talk about. " You've gotten any good pictures? It must be a good time to photograph things now in the winter!"

Ordering another butterbeer, he sank into his chair, a bit bored.

Post Potter depression.

markus252

Markus noticed the look of boredem and said something quickly. "Not really. I've been kind of busy I guess. Well it was nice meeting you Albus. Maybe I'll see you later." He gave the waitress some money and got up to  walk away. As soon as he stepped out of the place he sighed. He had taken millions of good pictures of winter. He was really starting to think that he wasn't going to find someone to get along with. Like a best friend.

fudge0604

Albus watched him go out. Not really wanting to follow him, as they wouldn't do anything,
he sat in the chair, looking around, doing nothing, being bored.

(( Should we end this RP here? ))

Post Potter depression.