News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Man, life is being horrible to me.
I already know one thing, the guys that I originally thought hated me actually do care about some things like girls who are depressed and think they are worthless.
Like the guy I right now like, actually walked around at lunch in suspenders over top of his jacket. And I think they might of been looking for me, because in the middle of lunch when Dockrill, Meneer, Ang, and I were walking back, Ang and I were ahead of them. The guy I liked was hiding behind his group with one of his friends I used to like back in Elementary. The old crush was calling my name and I then the guy I like now, jumped out showing me the suspenders and I was laughing as if that was what they were aiming for. Man, today seems to be getting better. I think they overheard what I was saying to Ang in Science. About how life was worthless. Because the guy I like now looked at Ang with a weird look and shook his head according to Ang since my back was to him. I'm now wondering about it.

I have blackmail on him now! He had mouldy sandwiches, old socks, and maybe even shorts. That was according to Ang, and I can tell when she's lying.

I wonder how the future will be like? Maybe he will come to his senses about me. HA! As if!

potter_fan122

I hope you feel better, Ginny. Being sick is no fun.

I really don`t like shots. Especially when your arm burns for twelve hours after you get it, and you can`t move around too much or you`ll pass out and you can`t move too little or your arm will lock up.
=(

I hope everyone has a good day today. I don`t know why, but be happy.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Quote from: potter_fan122 on June 15, 2010, 03:36:38 AM
I hope everyone has a good day today. I don`t know why, but be happy.

That won't be possible for me. Too depressed.

fudge0604

Awee Stacey, Ginny. Get well! x)
Tired.
Been walking today.
I've started training and exercising btw.
My metabolism sucks btw.
I hate my metabolism.
Like, it's REALLY slow.
And my brothers metabolism is REALLY fast.
He eats and eats and eats.
Unhealthy food to boot.
BUT HE IS AS THIN AS A STICK!
:@

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

It`s okay, Albus!
I have a slowish metabolism, too!
I can type without looking at the keyboard!
I`m so happy.
One less thing I have to worry about once school starts.
=P
I have to take a typing class. HA.
Like I need it.
=D

fudge0604

What do you learn in this typing class.
I can also type whilst looking at something else.
It's so fun to do it at school, because then I can do homework on my computer and PRETEND that I'm focusing on something that I already know, but the teacher insists that we don't know.
ehehe.
It's late here. 23:04?!?!?!?!
You shouldn't be up so late Albus.
School tomorrow, band practise.
We have group band practise in the school time. I love it since it often collides with gym classes.
I've become an addict to music.
I wanted not to be social today, but my mother forced me... >:(
She was just like, " I see some of your buddies here by the volleyball field... Sondre, your father and I are going to grill. COME DOWN WITH SAUSAGES NOW. "
Then she just hung up on me before I could see through her evil plan...

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

We have to type without looking at the keyboard and how to format stuff.
I already know how to do everything, but it`s required.
Easy A.
And mothers always have evil plans.
Duh.
=D

Sky

I had to take typing classes in Junior High.
It's so fun not to look at the keyboard. That's how I write for my post's because I'm always reading what I'm typing.
I like how I have a nice lovely red mark on my chest that is very hard to hide....
=P

purpleraincloud

Wow. That message was really cute. Too bad his phone died before I could respond. ),:
He is just a great friend!
I'm really confused now, but I'm enjoying ignoring her texts today. It is making me feel better without her tearing me down.

I has mixed feelings!
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

HamandCheese

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 15, 2010, 01:57:59 AM
You know what bugs me? Kids who claim to be mature and all that but fight over stupid things that mean nothing to anyone. And then instead of just dropping it like they were asked to do, they continue to talk about it either to a) apologize, which no one even wants to hear or b) continue to argue.
Thus I still consider them Noobs. As well as idiots who are unworthy of my time.

Anyway, I'm bored. And sick. And sleepy as well.

Who are you to judge, first things first everyone else was getting pissed because I justsaid hey ther's no link, Alex Isabelle didn't understand therefore shegot angry and everyone else to I tried to explain, Iwas told I wasarguing And I got angry.

In the end I did finish iIThought i'd just explain that the the link in the codewas just http:// and I WOuld appreciate to know the site address okay.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Sky

Bucky, just stop alright? It's done. Nobody want's to see people go on about a stupid link arguement. So get over it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully they'll give me my report card today.
Hmmm...what should I do today?

HamandCheese

Quote from: Sky on June 15, 2010, 10:06:36 PM
Bucky, just stop alright? It's done. Nobody want's to see people go on about a stupid link arguement. So get over it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully they'll give me my report card today.
Hmmm...what should I do today?

Ha ha lol

God I should go to bed

[

fudge0604

BAH!
I got back my math test right.
(Btw, I'm going to use Norwegian grade systems, since they are a bit different from American.)
Norwegian grades go from 1-6, where 1 is the lowest grade and 6 is the highest.
We do have pluses and minuses too though.
So. I've got like 5+, 6/5 and 5/6's all year long.
My teacher said that I had to get a plain 6,(which is the absolute highest grade), on this test to get a 6 on my report card.
But, I got an 6-, with 17 out of 18 points.
She just said, "We'll see what's in your report card then..." With a mysterious smile.
Blahehehehe.
Haha, my school is one of Norway's worst schools, we're at like the bottom 20.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
I wish I could go to a better school.
Like, really good teachers, AND CHALLENGES every day.
Now it's just boring, boring boring boring.
Tests aren't even challenging, it's just to read a little bit and get a 6.
It is quite annoying how my school does not have a single program for any advanced studies.
Like, they support the people with reading disabilities really much, and give them extra private lessons, IN school.
But those who needs challenges have to give those challenges to themselves.
Like for example in English, where I just got a 6.
English is my second favourite class, but there are never any challenges.
My teacher gave me a "Challenging" book though.
It was meant for 10th graders(I'm in 8th) and he just gave it to me, said, "Do some exercises in this and show them to me."
It's always exercise after boring exercise.
Bleh.
I want to write, but I don't know what to write about.
I want to write, but I'm afraid it will be too long.
I want to write, but I'm afraid that no one will read it.
I think I want to be an author.
---------

And Bucky, don't insult, or talk against Ginny. Please. Seriously. Don't jump down her throat just because she insulted your so-called intelligence. Don't go against her, trying to defend your cause of your argue with Isabelle... Don't try to pretend your all innocent.

=)

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Me claps for Albus.
=D
Blah.

HamandCheese

Quote from: fudge0604 on June 16, 2010, 04:03:36 AM

And Bucky, don't insult, or talk against Ginny. Please. Seriously. Don't jump down her throat just because she insulted your so-called intelligence. Don't go against her, trying to defend your cause of your argue with Isabelle... Don't try to pretend your all innocent.

=)

This iswhy I hate you people you pretend like your not arguing but you joing the argument, and I know you were gonna put so called intelliegence in brackets wern't you.

BTFW its over.

I think English can be challenging, just hold on, yet when it is challenging it is extremely challenging.

[