News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

WOW! so many posts NOW!/ lol!  ;D ;D ;D
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

HamandCheese

Quote from: Miss Xantier on October  3, 2010, 09:29:45 AM
Hehe, new favorite word!!!! paroxysm! It means: any sudden, violent outburst; a fit of violent action or emotion. I love the word!

God.... When will he get out of my head? I know I don't love him anymore, just long for him.
When ui want a girl outta there I look for others To Date
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Miss Xantier

Already done that, all of the guys except for my best friend who is like a brother hate me.

James156

I'm kind of stuck in that little rut too; most of my friends are girls, and they all only think of me as a friend, which stinks, and a few of them are undatable; they are like my sisters. although, i don't have anyone who would hate me, except all the kids at school who think i am gay, which was a stupid rumor that spread around in the fourth grade. Gah! forget about it kids!

But my question is, who would hate you? You seem like a really cool person to me.

HamandCheese

Quote from: James156 on October  4, 2010, 06:30:12 PM
I'm kind of stuck in that little rut too; most of my friends are girls, and they all only think of me as a friend, which stinks, and a few of them are undatable; they are like my sisters. although, i don't have anyone who would hate me, except all the kids at school who think i am gay, which was a stupid rumor that spread around in the fourth grade. Gah! forget about it kids!

But my question is, who would hate you? You seem like a really cool person to me.

The world is CRuel.

Oh Mate, your cool but can you try posting in a few my Role p

[

Miss Xantier

Simply, I'm not exactly sure what happened... Other then I changed. I'm not the same person I am here. Here, I am my true self, and other places.

HamandCheese

Quote from: Miss Xantier on October  4, 2010, 09:21:12 PM

Simply, I'm not exactly sure what happened... Other then I changed. I'm not the same person I am here. Here, I am my true self, and other places.

I hre you man, that's why I Got none

[

Miss Xantier

Seriously?!?!? Bucky, you do have some! You have me, though I'm one insane canadian, you have others on here too! Don't think you have none. Do you have any person who you talk to on a regular basis? Because I totally forgot about the one person who was there for me through the bad and good.

James156

Aw. talking about feelings is nice sometimes..  ;D

And i might bucky, I just havent been in the mood lately to role play.  :)

HamandCheese

Quote from: Miss Xantier on October  5, 2010, 09:30:41 AM
Seriously?!?!? Bucky, you do have some! You have me, though I'm one insane canadian, you have others on here too! Don't think you have none. Do you have any person who you talk to on a regular basis? Because I totally forgot about the one person who was there for me through the bad and good.

Yeah i guess, and you guys are awesome

[

potter_fan122

This site makes me sad now.
Like, all of the oldies are gone.
There aren`t any really good RPs.
It`s actually really hard to find a new RP site.

Sigh.
I just don`t know what to do anymore.
It doesn`t seem like there`s any point in doing anything anymore.
It`s not going to help me achieve anything, so what`s the point?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

James156

Quote from: potter_fan122 on October  6, 2010, 05:10:39 AM

Sigh.

Dont say those things!! Thoughts like that are whats tearing down the world as a hole. Peoples aspirations have been crushed, they feel they cant go on, and there isnt a point. Of course there is a point! the point is to live. You cant just let negative things influence you, and make you think that life has no meaning. Life IS the meaning. We are suppose to live, do good in the world, and doing all of this with God in the brain. At least, that is what i believe. He put us here for a purpose, and we are going to fulfill it. so, please, dont say those things. You mean something. Maybe not to a LOT of people, but there is always that one person, that one person who is watching you.  ;) ; :)

Miss Xantier

Quote from: potter_fan122 on October  6, 2010, 05:10:39 AM

Sigh.

I know of like an awesome new rp site! It has magic!!!! But not harry potter.... But it's awesome! With a really awesome plot!

potter_fan122

Quote from: James156 on October  6, 2010, 05:17:09 AM
Dont say those things!! Thoughts like that are whats tearing down the world as a hole. Peoples aspirations have been crushed, they feel they cant go on, and there isnt a point. Of course there is a point! the point is to live. You cant just let negative things influence you, and make you think that life has no meaning. Life IS the meaning. We are suppose to live, do good in the world, and doing all of this with God in the brain. At least, that is what i believe. He put us here for a purpose, and we are going to fulfill it. so, please, dont say those things. You mean something. Maybe not to a LOT of people, but there is always that one person, that one person who is watching you.  ;) ; :)

O.o
I would love for this site to stay active, but as a realistic possiblity, ther's a good chance it may become completely inactive.  I would hate to see that happen, of course, but it's not up to me.  And if that's what you believe, that's perfectly fine.  I'm not exactly a cheerful person, so don`t expect my opinion to be so happy. 

I need to get back into theatre. They can cheer me up.
=/
I miss them all. Quite a bit.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

goblet_fulla_fire

Man I still have this site after five years.
It will forever have a place in my heart. Heh.
I am a dog.