News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginnyweasley13

ugh. I hate being sick. I couldn't even eat my dad's cake today :(

Hopefully I'm better by Monday, I have a lot of testing going on all week. I can't miss it.. AGAIN.

For some reason whenever I go into the school I follow my friends throught he boys locker room to the gym..oh well. The teacher doesn't care anymore.

I'm having my own personal 'Harry Potter Marathon' this weekend. I've been watching all the harry potter movies. Quite a good thing to do when you're sick really, and sleep, and play an addicting game called minecraft.

I'm going to fail my science test Tuesday..hurray.

All other subjects I'm good at..except Science..It makes no sense.

Why couldn't instead of a Science Test they let us watch Harry Potter? That would make life so much better:)
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

GinnyW.12397

I hate being sick also!
My science teacher is a pain in my butt!! >:(
I love the color purple!
Minecraft IS awfully addicting!
Anytime is a great time to have a Harry Potter marathon!
Can't wait til HP7 part1 comes out on DVD
Can't wait till HP7 part2 comes out in the movie theater!!!
Lol I'm sleepy! ??? :P
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Sneaking on in school!!! Wooo-hooo-hooo
Been a while, I'm soo busy...
Theatre, oooh it makes me nervous, not me but i'm worried about other people. Ahh well

Um, well thats all. I guess I should have more to say but I don't
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

GinnyW.12397

That was interesting! Lol I love acting even if it means making a fool of yourself infront of a lot of people I played the weirdest person... Well the third weirdest person in our school play this year... But I was the second funniest... I got a lot of laughs from the crowd. Lol does anyone else here act in their school plays or something?!  ??? ::)
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Quote from: GinnyW.12397 on March 29, 2011, 07:46:37 AM
That was interesting! Lol I love acting even if it means making a fool of yourself infront of a lot of people I played the weirdest person... Well the third weirdest person in our school play this year... But I was the second funniest... I got a lot of laughs from the crowd. Lol does anyone else here act in their school plays or something?!  ??? ::)

Yeah, most of us are theatre kids. I know for sure that me, James, Sky, and Stacey are. Other than that I'm not sure.

potter_fan122

Yaaay people!
His play is on Friday. Me be so excited!
<3
I've never seen "Once Upon a Matress," but I'm sure they'll be wonderful.
Oh, I so love it when people talk about me behind my back.  At least say it to my face.
I love cookies. =D
And music.
THAT CONCERT WAS SO MUCH FUUUN.
Very moving music, lots of crying people.
Fun stuff, yo.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Crazy_About_You

ROFL! This site turns *hit into nuts!!!! Oh my goodness that is hysterical. I litterally started laughing out loud and my mom looked at me like I was a freak. Oh man

It is kinda hard to study while online sooo.... maybe that is a sign.

GinnyW.12397

Hahahahahhahahhaha omg that happened to me too the whole mom thinks I'm a weirdo now!!! Lol hey some of u people should check out my character bio... The character's name is Kali Jones one person said it was good I want to know if u guys think it's good!!! :) anyways what state ru guys from. Cuz my school just did a really really low key play called the creepy creeps from pilgrim road
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Ginnyweasley13

My school just did Beauty and the Beast, I'm not usually a fan of stuff like that, but it was hilarious! They made it into more of a comedy than anything else. It was awesome. Plus my best friend's first kiss was a stage kiss that he 'forced' on a girl, and then got slapped REALLY HARD. I also met an awesome guy who played Le Fou, I thought that he was just acting..but the other day I went into the school and he's dancing like a lunatic. He randomly danced into my class today meaning to go into the class right next to ours..it was a very amusing break from our testing :D

And I burst out laughing at my computer alll the time. My parent's seriously wonder about me :D

And by the way, really? You play minecraft? Thats awesome! I'm like addicted... I currently watch my harry Potter movies while playing minecraft..it's pure epicness..

I found a random jar of chocolate frosting in my room..it was still closed. I hope it wasn't bad or anything..I've been eating it with a spoon all day :D could explain why i couldn't sit still during my testing..me and my friend kept all of the sudden bursting into song..I know my teacher doesn't want me back tomorrow :D

My friends are so confused at why I always walk out of the guys locker room.... :D

one day."

potter_fan122

What a predicament!
"Cats" or "Phantom?"
Oh dear oh dear of dear.
.....Cats. =D
I don't think I'll get in, but I shall try!
And if I don't get in, I can always do Phantom of the Opera.
Yes, that sounds very nice.
Now if only I can convince him to do Cats as well....

My voice is MEAN.
Ever since solo/ensemble it's been messed up and I can't sing high notes.
=(
My range used to be so BIG. Now it's like an octave smaller.
:'( Ohhh well.
=D

Sky

Quote from: Crazy_About_You on March 29, 2011, 07:57:31 AM

Quote from: GinnyW.12397 on March 29, 2011, 07:46:37 AM

Yeah, most of us are theatre kids. I know for sure that me, James, Sky, and Stacey are. Other than that I'm not sure.

I'm not a theatre kid. :P I'm a band kid. Haha. But I'm 18 now. So am I not a kid anymore? :/

GinnyW.12397

Thats cool Sky! I love acting its the only time people dont judge you if you are acting weird!! Hahaha
Omg!!!  Lol I got in trouble for going into the boys lockerrom once it was scary!!! Lol
I found a random bag of pretzels in my room( it's usually pretty clean I guess I missed it) lol but I started eating them and they were sooooo stale!!!! It was nasty!!! Haha I wish I had weirdos like that in my school I deserve a good laugh even though I'm like the class clown in my grade (8th) but the older grades keep stealing my sayings........ I'm the hyperest at my school dances so me+soda and sugar= hyper hyper= crazy epic hilarious sayings that are so random and weird people will look at u weird for months... Then they'll steal the saying... Like at one dance I came up with the saying( get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) "shut your tities up!" lol it's so random but now all the older kids say it! ;(

Sry bout your voice potter_fan122!!! My range has increased a great deal since I turned 13 lol my music teacher says I make her sick because I'm 13 and I sing like I'm 18!!!!! Lol phantom of the opera sounds like the coolest music to do ever!!!! Last year we did Oklahoma.... We failed epicly!!! Lol we are such a small school but even though our musical was low-key this year we were a BIG hit!! Lol ....................
WOW!!! I wrote a lot!!!!! Hahahaha I didn't know I had soooooooo much to talk about?! Imagine that sry I wrote sooooooooooooo much!
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

potter_fan122

Awz, it's okay Sky!
You can be a kid on the inside.
=D

And I never said hello, oh noes!
Hello new person!
What would you like us to call you?
I'm Stacey.
=P

GAHHH.
32 bars?
That so does not work with the music I have.
That's not cool, though. I was expecting them to be at the end of April, and it's Saturday.

GinnyW.12397

You can call me Kare Bear
Or
Kali(role play character)
Whichever one you prefer! Haha
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Ginnyweasley13

Oh my gosh :P  I'm in 8th grade too. The thing is, is that the only time random, awesome, crazy things happen, is when I go into the school for testing or something (i'm cyberschooled for the moment.) Last week I had to take a test, and there were random shoe prints on my table..it looked like they were dancing on the desk.:D   Turns out it was my best friend..he was in fact, dancing on the table.

I really don't get my friends sometimes. They're crazy.

I would love to be in our school play. But I can't because they're all musicals, they don't ever want to do something normal like they used to. I love listening to musicals, but i can't be in them.

And older grades do seem to take what 8th graders say a lot, in my town, my group of friends and i started saying 'Pro' and now, of course when I walked to the school this morning my friend was hitting a rail on a skateboard and saying 'dude, im so pro' .... -_-

one day."