News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If I was is a harry potter movie I'd...

Started by princess_ellstar, December 1, 2002, 06:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princess_ellstar

SCREAM!!! with joy of course. Dan you are soooo cool. and emaa is too and how could we 4get ron?

Ahh!!!

I'd dance too! like this: :purpleelephant:

yaayyy

ateenangel

Ohhhh!!! That dance is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

pansy

I'd be really relaxed,  but also excited. I love to act and im always doing plays. For a theater group in my town, im going to be a part of something on the street at a festival. I played becky thatcher in tom sawyer and one of long john silvers *pirates*in treasure island.

I love to do plays, as I said and I want to an acting agency once, but it cost way to much, For a year, it was three thousand dollars a month!

I'd be really excited and relaxed, because I wouldn't want to annoy the director or the actors. The only thing Im worried about in any movies that I may play in is all the makeup. Could you imagine the zits?

I'd also be scared of kissing scenes with *older guys* and stuff. And what if there was a scene with a shower in a movie and a murderer had to come and rip the curtian?What if the actor as the murderer was like fourty something and you were thirteen or fourteen, it would be scary to expose yourself in front of all the crew and all.

But Im not going to let small risks like that get in my way. Im prepared to take any chances, even if stalkers are prowling my yard day and night. But I would want to put my family and friends in any danger and if I was married, I'd be worried to put my kids or husband in danger.

;D

Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Ya know what I just realized?  If I was to be Snape's wife in the movie... *shudders* ewww....
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

lol Shui!, it'd be ur dream come true.

I have acting experince to.

10-I played Ann Marlis in "The Music Man"

11-I played Sarah in the Little Princess

later on when it's spring, I'm gonna try out again to.

ateenangel