News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It all comes down to this...

Started by potter_fan122, December 8, 2008, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Oops, wrong thread for eggs, sorry.))

Stacey smiled. "Whatever." She teased. She looked at the clock on the wall. "I guess we can go know." She said. She stood up and pulled Aiden with her. She led him to the train station and into a compartment with no one else in it. They talked on the way there, mostly talking.

Once they got to Great Britain, Stacey found an old wooden bench. "Well, this is where they`re supposed to meet me." She explained, looking at the empty bench. She sat down, arranging all of her luggage around her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

(lol)

Aiden sat beside Stacey and sat his one suitcase beside the bench.  He looked at the clock on the wall as he sat there patiently.  He ran his fingers over his wristband absentmindedly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head to look at Aiden and her hand met his. "Don`t be nervous." She said quietly. "My dad will get used to you, and I doubt he`ll do anything to you. It`s my mom you have to worry about pleasing. But don`t worry, you will." She said the last part with a smile.

Aiden

Aiden began to tap his foot.  "Alright.  I hope they don't hate me too much."  He said, looking at Stacey and half smiling back.

potter_fan122

Stacey tangled her fingers between his. "Don`t worry," She repeated "They won`t hate you at all." She said reassuringly.

Aiden

He squeezed her hand.  "I hope."  Aiden said.  He looked up at the clock on the wall again.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and shivered slightly as a gust of wind blew through the station. Stacey turned her head away from the wind and saw a man coming towards them. She stood up, still holding Aiden`s hand. She used her other hand to hold back her hair. Her smile got bigger as she recognized the man as her father.

Aiden

Aiden stood up quickly as Stacey recognized the man.  He straighted himself and waited for the man to approach them.

potter_fan122

The tall man stopped a few feet from Stacey and Aiden. He smiled at his daughter, then looked at the young boy. He hadn`t met Aiden before so he didn`t know who he was.

"Daddy, this is Aiden." Stacey said cheerfully. Her hand was still entwined with his, and she made no move to let go.

Aiden

Aiden nodded and leaned forward took shake the man's hand.  "Hello sir."  He said formaly as he shook his hand firmly.

potter_fan122

The man shook Aiden`s hand and his eyes sparkled. He glanced at his daughter, who was smiling. "Call me James," He said gently, "I`m not a sir, I`m a father." He added. He glanced at Stacey again, who was now rolling her eyes.

Stacey gently squeezed Aiden`s hand she was still holding. She didn`t really know what to say now.

Aiden

Aiden nodded respectfully to him.  "I'm Aiden."  He said, introducing himself formally.  He took a step back to Stacey's side.

potter_fan122

James nodded and locked eyes with Stacey.

Stacey gently squeezed Aiden`s hand. She made a mental note to remind Aiden not to act so formal. She inched closer to him. "Dad, I invited Aiden to stay with us through the holidays." She turned to face Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden rubbed his neck with his other hand.  "If it's not any trouble....?"  He added, looking back at Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled sweetly to Aiden. "Of course." She said. She looked at her father through the corner of her eyes.

James nodded, looking at Aiden. "No problem at all."