News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey jerked away from the doctor as Nate bolted, but Alice held out her arm and shook her head. She understood.

Instead, Alice walked out of the house and followed Nate`s scent. Are you okay? She thought to him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah watched Nate and Alice leave.  She wanted to follow them, but knew she had to heal the girl.  She smiled at Stacey and gave a small wave.  Her face was slightly contorted due to the blood, but she knew she wouldn't hurt her friend.  She turned back to the girl and began to heal her.  She didn't bother leaving any traces of the injuries this time, but after healing about half of her wounds she began to feel weak.

potter_fan122

Stacey jerked her arm towards Leah, motioning for her to stop. She froze, momentarily forgetting the doctor standing there, confused. Stacey relxed, her eyes locked on Leah. ~Let me do that, it won`t effect you at all.~

dobby888

~If you're sure...~  Leah thought.  She stepped back to the other end of the table.  ~Just don't let the doctor see you do it. And if you can't finish, I'll be normal in a second.~

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Tedd, can you give us a moment please, I need to go over something important with my friend here." She said softly.

The doctor looked confused, giving glances from Leah back to Stacey, but he left after a moment.

Stacey stood up as soon as he left. She ignored the bleeding cuts from her cheek to her collar bone. She had had worse, she would be fine. She stepped up to the girl and her hands hovered over her body. She closed her eyes and absorbed the feel of Leah`s powers; using her powers, but not affecting Leah at all.

nate

Quote from: potter_fan122 on January  7, 2009, 07:45:08 AM
Stacey jerked away from the doctor as Nate bolted, but Alice held out her arm and shook her head. She understood.

Instead, Alice walked out of the house and followed Nate`s scent. Are you okay? She thought to him.

Nate didnt look up but did remove his hands away from his eyes. He said in a hurt almost angry voice,"I don't get it why you are nice to me."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Alice tilted her head away from Nate. "That`s not the answer to my question." She said in a flat tone, obviously avoiding his question.

nate

"Yes," he replied to her question. He said in a serious voice,"Now answer my question." He stood up slowly off of his knees and looked at her.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled. "You didn`t ask a question, you made a statement." She noted.

nate

He put on a small smile,"Well I'm turning it into a question now." He sighed,"Can you just answer my question."

potter_fan122

Alice`s smile faltered. "I`m nice to you because I feel a little sorry for you, to tell the truth." She answered softly.

nate

He looked at her with a deep stare,"Theres nothing to be sorry about. I deserve every bad thing." His voice full of anger.

potter_fan122

Alice looked up to Nate, shakingly her head slightly. "See, that`s one thing about you, you don`t believe in yourself. You think you deserve to die a painful death. You think people don`t care about you. If you only knew what Stacey alone thinks, your mind would be changed in an instant." She said softly.

dobby888

Leah had regained her strength, and decided to heal Stacey.  She held her hands over Stacey's wounds and they healed themselves, slowly.

nate

"Maybe theres more things ive done that are horrible then you think. And Stacey doesnt care about me the way i care about her," he growled.