News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Christmas {"party"} day [we need some funn]

Started by keke p, December 22, 2008, 02:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keke p

KeKe walked in to the Great Hall, that looked like some blew up in it.  There was fake white snow on the ground, with snow flakes hanging down from the seling.  They all looked so real, she wounder if they were.  As she walked in farther in, there were tables, that had decoraticons on them, everything sparkled in the light, everything was white.

She can in with a long white dress on that had little black on it.  SHe had gotten a letter that said all girls were to wear white dreses, and the guys had to wear white tuxs with black ties.  Her hair was in a messy bun on her head, and she had white high heels on.  As she looked around she saw other people their, but they were the ones to put up the decorations.

When you walked threw the doors, silver sparles fell down over your head, and got on her,  she laughed silently, then walked over to the middle of the dance floor, and stood there and looked around.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/mommdearest55/SUMMER%20WEDDING/7ebb_1.jpg
(dress)

You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Alexis

Alexis walked into the Great Hall warily.  She had worn a white dress, the first dress she had worn in a long time.  She wondered if she was overdressed.  She glanced around at the many assorted decorations.  She smiled lightly.

Alexis looked at the few people that were here.  Some were putting up decorations, and some were standing, or talking.  She then noticed Keke.  Alexis walked up to her.

"Hey."  Alexis greeted her with a warm smile.  "Some party, huh?"  She noted, taking another look at all of the decorations continuing to be put up.  She ran her finger over her own hand absentmidedly.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

keke p

KeKe laughed, "I know, ive been to a fural that was happier than this."she said to her then looked around again.  Some people were having a difficult time putting up a banner, and she waved her arm and it was put.  The people looked amazed, 1st years, she thought and then turned and looked at Alexis.

"I love your dress."she said to her and smiled.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Alexis

Alexis laughed quietly.  The first years looked amazed.  Hadn't they ever seen magic before?  She thought to herself.

She turned her attention back to Keke.  "Thanks.   I like yours too."  Alexis complemented her as well.  The dress made her feel uncomfortable, she wasn't used to wearing one, espeically at a party.  However, it was almost formal.  She would have to bear it for the rest of the time she was here.

"Do you know who else is coming?"  Alexis asked curiously.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

fudge0604

Albus walked cautiously into the great hall. Dressed in a Black tux, with a shirt, that was a bit open in the top. His nerves were on top. He was excited; he hoped Jessie was here tonight.

Looking around, he couldn't find her. His hands raised to his hair, checking for the thousandth time that it was perfect. Nothing to do, he walked over to the drinks, and poured himself a glass.

Albus walked to a corner, slowly. Everyone seemed to have a bit of fun, even though it was a bit quiet.
Leaning against a wall, he slowly drank it, considering if he should leave soon if Jessie didn't appear.

Post Potter depression.

keke p

She laughed at the first years, again, then looked back at Alexis.

"No I don't really know who is coming."she said to her.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

I really don't know why I'm here. Seth thought to himself. He stepped into the Great Hall so quietly so as not to be noticed. He wore a black dress shirt with a red tie and black dress pants. His hair was messy and his face was a light shade of pink. He felt awkward here. He towered over everyone with his height. As he stepped through the hall searching for a place to belong, he couldn't help but notice the decorations. They were actually quite stunning. It must have taken a lot of work to arrange. Finally he found an empty seat and sat down with a quiet sigh.
Axel

Seth

keke p

KeKe saw Albus come in and she looked at him, with a look that told him to come over to wear she was.  She saw a new guy she had never seen before come in.  She walked over to him.  It didn't look like he new many people, but you never know.  She looked at Alexis, "Be right back."she said to her, then picked up her dress, because it was so long, and she walked over to the guy. 

"Hello.."she said to him, then let go of her dress.  She looked at him again, "Im KeKe, KeKe Evans."she said to him, and smiled.

"Nice to meet you.......?"she asked him.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

Seth smiled. "Landon Lockhart. But I go by Seth." He said. He put his hands in his pockets. "Nice to meet you too." He replied. He felt weird at this dance. Maybe it was because he totally dressed the opposite of what the dress code specified.
Axel

Seth

keke p

She smiled at him, "Ahh, nice to meet you Seth."she said to him, and then laughed, "Its nice the way you dressed.  We need a rule breaker around here."she said to him.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

"I'm not with the In-crowd. I have my own style." He said. He stood up and cracked his knuckles. "I think I'm going to have a glass of punch. Would you like one as well?" He offered to her.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

Jessie was in the middle of the dance floor, only dancing half heartedly.  She looked around for one person in particular, but couldn't find them.  She decided to step off of the dance floor and get a drink. 

She knew she was supposed to wear a white dress, but decided not to.  She wore light blue instead, and looked very dazzling.  She had her curled, with just a little pulled back on one side.  It fell down her back, and over her shoulders like a cascading blonde waterfall. 

She went to get some punch, and then sat down with it.  She scanned the room repeatedly, but couldn't find the one she was looking for.  Where was he?  Everyone at school was invited, so why wouldn't he come?

(Dress... imagine it in light blue)
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.therosedress.com/dresses/ch/ch-main-pic.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therosedress.com/dresses/dresses-pg19.html&usg=__s40gsxYqHWfytelRuQDdXuw1ymk=&h=378&w=710&sz=76&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=x0nFT3b4LddYKM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=140&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthingytail%2Bdress%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

keke p

She looked at him and laughed, "Don't worry, im not with the in-crowd to.  Just a girl from Liverpool here."she said and sighed, then when he offeret a drink to her she smiled, "Sure, id like that."she said to him.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

"Okie dokie." Said Seth childishly. He walked away for only a few seconds, only to return with two glasses of red fruit punch. He handed one to her, careful not to spill it on her dress. "Here you are." He took a sip of his and smiled. It was good punch.
Axel

Seth

fudge0604

Albus took a sip. He was disappointed. From the bottom of his heart, he had wished that Jessie would come.
Maybe something could happen. He fixed his tux. The invitations had said white, but he didn't have a white tuxedo.

Albus finished his glass with punch. One last time, he looked around, not really having any hope in that she were there.
His eyes spotted someone familiar. ~Jessie!~ Albus smiled. He blushed, as he saw how gorgeus she was. All he could, was to focus on her.
A warmth spread in his stomach. Would he dare to approach her?

Getting his hopes up, he started to walk. He was terrified. What would she say?
He reached her. Opening his mouth, he said, " Hi... Jessie...." A cold feeling went through his spine.

Post Potter depression.