News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Some walk...

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2008, 12:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey ran through the trees. Her hair flew out behind her and a smile took up most of her face. A rust-colored wolf ran after her. They ran for what seemed like hours. Finally, Stacey colapsed against a tree. "Dang, Deshka, we get farther everyday." Stacey exclaimed to the dog. Deshka bounded to her owner and layed down next to her. Stacey ran her hand through her soft fur.

"Some walk this turned out to be...." She said merrily.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

Seth watched Stacey from a distance. He stood by a tree wearing a black t-shirt and jeans torn at the knee. He smirked and watched the rust colored wolf. He could smell it's scent. He looked around and then morphed into his wolf form.

He was a large wolf. Thick white fur with a lot of muscle and bright green eyes. He was one of the largest currently at Hogwarts. He ran over to the two and bowed.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, knowing the white wolf had to be a student. She stood up gracefully and disappeared from behind the tree. A large snow leopard was what came back around not a teenage girl. The snow leopard bowed to the wolf, almost twice its size.

Seth Lockhart

Seth smiled with his eyes and swished his tail. He was still bigger than Stacey, but Leopards were pretty big.

Ah. Stacey. He thought to her.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

"Ah, Seth." A thouhtful voice thought, "What bothers you more, the fact that you`re outnumbered, or I`m bigger than you?" She purred teasingly.

Seth Lockhart

Seth chuckled. None of those really. I don't feel intimidated by a cat. He teased in return.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

The snow leopard chuckled and Deshka rose from her subtle position. Stacey let her long claws outl they shone silver and were about seven inches long each. "Scared yet?" She asked, still teasing.

((Sorry, I`m not at home and the italics won`t work for where I am.))

Seth Lockhart

Seth shook his head. He bared his fangs, sharp as scalpels and as deadly as any weapon. He closed his mouth and then sat down. I have no reason to fear you.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

"Not right now at least," Stacey teased. She layed down, Deshka copied. Stacey knew she could easily win over Seth. Her sheer size and strengh would be enough to take him most likely, but she also had razor sharp teeth, claws, and a partner in crime.

Seth Lockhart

Seth laughed in his head. He could see how she felt by looking into her eyes, feeling her emotions. He turned around. Well then. If you think your so tough... There was a flash of white light and he was off.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed, too, and was behind him in a second. A red spot followed a little farther off, not sure what to do, but willing to defend her master. "I do believe I am."

Seth Lockhart

Seth sighed and kept running. If she was so tough, let her catch him and tear him to pieces. It would be interesting...
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed as she ran after him. "I`m not going to kill you unless you try to kill me- and mean it." She said. "I`m not stupd." She jumped and landed gracefuly in front of Seth, the white in her fur suddenly bright in the sunlight that escaped though the leaves.

Seth Lockhart

Seth ran around Stacey and went a little faster. If it were a humans perspective, you would see flashes of white light rather than an actual solid.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

The great snow leopard smile. "Come on, Deshka, another walk." She called. Both of the animals, large leopard and rusty wolf, ran after Seth. "Hey," Stacey yelled to Seth, "Don`t you want to see me as a wolf?" She asked, her large blue eyes filed with taunting.