News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fire in My Eyes.

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2008, 01:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((I would greatly appreciate it if Bucky joined. Closed otherwise.))

Stacey sat in the common room with her legs folded beneath her. She stared into the dyin fire, watching the embers crumble. She snaped her fingers and produced a flame. She formed the flame into a fire-ball. She tossed the ball of fire into the fireplace and watched as the fire jumped back to life.

Stacey levitated another large piece of wood onto the quickly-dying flames. The fire flared back to life, lighting the dry log instantly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky had not slept so well that week, he kept on having dreams about a zorb ball (Australian joke) knocking him over and rolling him into the sea were he always drowned. This night Bucky decided he would get up and go to the commonroom for a drink, when he arrived downstairs he noticed the fire was still not burned out yet so he walked over to the fire to do so. When Bucky got to the fire he heard a sigh, Bucky turned around and saw the girl named Stacey. "What keeps you up?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

potter_fan122

((Sure can, just please try to make your posts at least two lines long and wait for me to reply, don`t just post nonstop with Bucky.))

Stacey turned her head as she heard someone come down the stairs. She looked back to the fire when she saw who it was. "Wha`s it to you?" She asked glumly. The bright flames of the fire were reflected into her orange eyes.

Miss Xantier

(Got it!)

Isabelle came downstairs and saw two people which were blurry, but from their voices, she knew that those voice belonged to Stacey and Bucky. Isabelle tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes, and she tripped. She asks groggily "What you doing up?".

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes flckered silver with amusment. "I hear voices, what do you hear?" She asked in a fake-happy voice. She crossed her arms loosly and stared back int the bright flames that danced merrily now.

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: potter_fan122 on December 23, 2008, 04:56:17 AM
((Sure can, just please try to make your posts at least two lines long and wait for me to reply, don`t just post nonstop with Bucky.))

Stacey turned her head as she heard someone come down the stairs. She looked back to the fire when she saw who it was. "Wha`s it to you?" She asked glumly. The bright flames of the fire were reflected into her orange eyes.

"You are such a nice person I would love to get to know you better" Bucky told Stacey happily. Bucky was really hoping Stacey would say she really wanted to spend some time with him.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. "why, so you can hear voices too?" She asked sarcastically. She wasn`t in the best of moods becasue of the voices. They wouldn`t shut up tonight.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle whose vision was still blurry listened hard and heard some whispers of ghosts and the crackling of the fire but nothing else. "No, other than ghosts and the fire, no. What can you hear Bucky?" she says.

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted. "You have absoluteltly no idea how anooying they are. Much wrse than ghosts. They get in your head ad stay there. Sometimes they go away when they realize they aren`t bothering oyu, but others will just sit there and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star non-stop all day, every day."

Miss Xantier

Isabelle says "Thats my favorite song! I wish could have them." she looks around at the blurry red flickering fire, and the red Common Room. She tries wiping the blurriness from her eyes again and doesn't work. She goes over to an armchair and curls up.

Dobby_ROX

"What the" Said Bucky finding it weird firstly that Isabelle liked the song,secondly that she actually wanted to have voices in her head. "Are you crazy woman?" Bucky asked isabelle thinking that Isabele was rather weird.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes agai and reached over to touch Isabelle. She was allowing the voices to go in her head for a while and this is what she heard:
                  Hundreds of voices screaming, some for mercy, some for help, some in pain, and all the rest were screaming things to horrible to be put into words.
                  Crying. Lots of crying.
                  Threats. A single hissing voice that sounded right behind you hissed threats to gruesome that someone would most likely welcome death when it came.

Stacey only let about one-twentith of the voices into Isbelle`s mind, that would be enough to get her to not want the voices, or even think anything remotely about that. Besides, there was a chance of permanent damage in this act. Stacey let go of Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"No. You are!" says Isabelle angry for being called mad, and she stood up from her chair and slapped Bucky hard. "Now, you will think twice before you call me mad!" she said with fire look in her eyes, "Wow, you said that they were singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! But it sounds like  an attack in a village thats highly populated. I feel sorry for you to be hearing that in your head all the time!" she said after Stacey had let go of her.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes again. "Do you not realize the pain and sufering behind thise voices? Those voices are dead people that can`t move on so they aunt someone who has to listen to them all the time! And you are mad for not noticing the seriousness of this sh*t!" Stacey yelled, now standing up. She towered over Isabelle and her eyes were red from anger.