News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Transfiguration

Started by Seth Lockhart, December 23, 2008, 03:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Gibson entered the classroom shouting "come here ya **** !!" to Bucky, Bucky got out his magically powered Cd player, his boxing gloves and the Cd Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky) and put it in the Cd player and hit the play button Bucky also put his gloves on, Bucky smacked Gibson in the face hard and said heroically "That'll teach you not to try and rape my girlfriend again (Rp from ages ago)!!!!", Gibson ran off crying and Bucky went over to Isabelle "It's O.K he's harmless now and always has been" Bucky told her calmly.

Miss Xantier

"Yeah." says Isabelle to Nate, and heard music coming from the front of the class. Then saw the fight,  and heard Bucky say to her "It's O.K he's harmless now and always has been" and Isabelle gave him a confused look, and says "What was that about? Didn't Gibson get kicked out for sexual harassment?"

Dobby_ROX

((This is before they broke up))

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

"Apparently he sexually harassed the headmaster so now he is back" Bucky told Isabelle "I don't know why maybe he's gay".

Miss Xantier

"Maybe the headmaster is a women in disguise." says Isabelle holding in her laughter.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky laughred "Maybe" He said, "Silence you're susspose to be punished" Said the teacher angrily.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle whispered to Bucky "Stop time, to stop the teacher and leave all of the other students unfrozen.", "You there! Stop talking to-be punished!" says the teacher getting annoyed.

Dobby_ROX

"I can only do that if you hold everyone in this classes hand" Bucky told Isabelle waiting to see if she would.

Miss Xantier

"I can try. EVERYONE COME HERE!" says Isabelle, and the teacher was starting to get mad.

Dobby_ROX

"Do You have them O and it doesn't have to be there hand" Bucky told Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"I know." says Isabelle rolling her eyes, she touched everyone with her arms and hands. She sighed, she couldn't stay like this. She casted a silent spell she created, and it made whoever was touching her unfrozen when they let go and the time freeze was on. She could undo the spell later.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky closed his eyes tight and concentrated "No" Shouted the teacher "Shut up B**ch" Shouted Bucky trying to concentrate, after a lot of hard concentration theteacher had stood stiff "Kool let's go stuff muffins up her butt" Shouted Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"No way!" says Isabelle, as much as she doesn't follow the rules she doesn't wanna hurt anyone, except maybe Snape and Gibson, but thats it.