News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I wish it was spring

Started by LavyBrown, December 27, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

((I know I'm just trying to make an intresting RP ;D ;D))

"Haley what did I do that makes you think I hit on you?" Bucky asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted. "I dunno, mabey it was my amazing good looks, or that you were hitting on me when you know I was engaged, or mabey it was just that you said it was nice to meet me." She said sarcastically, knowing full well that the question hadn`t been directed to her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

"I wasn't f***ing hitting on you when you where engaged why would I hit on you?" Bucky Asked.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle came back with her hair very damp. Then she saw another new person that looked like she was a first year. "Hello there, I'm Isabelle." says Isabelle, putting her hand out that was a bit wet to shake.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley stopped looking at the pencil and said," I'm sorry but i'm used to people making jokes before they ask me out so I thought about it and now... actually let's just forget about what I said." Haley turned to Stacey and laughed a little.

I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at Haley`s remark and turned to Isabelle. "Isabelle, this is Haley. She`s a new first year."

Miss Xantier

"Wow, it was just last year, I was one. Hello Haley. So whats this, with Bucky hitting on someone?" asks Isabelle.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Hey Isabella it's nothing he wasn't hitting on anyone.Haley said.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

Miss Xantier

"Its Isabelle. Okay, well its nice to meet you." says Isabelle.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

"oh sorry Isabelle nice to meet you too" Haley said kinda embarassed

Miss Xantier

"Sometimes, people get mixed up with my sister. Yeah. I'm suppose to be a second year, but skipped second and third. So this year I probably have O.W.L.s." says Isabelle.

nate

Nate smiled trying to hold back his laughter. He kept silence before he said something he regretted.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as she heard Nate`s thoughts. Neither one of their inds were blocked from each other, so she heard him perfectly clear.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley looked back down at the pencil and started to levitate it at of boredness.

Dobby_ROX

'Accio' Shouted Bucky pointing his wand at the pencil and it flew at him and Bucky grabbed it "O I'm a year five and I'm fifteen" Bucky told Haley "Do you have any elements Haley because I think me and Isabelle are the only witch and wizard without one?" Bucky asked