News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I wish it was spring

Started by LavyBrown, December 27, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Bucky, remember! I'm twelve! I can only control water when needed to. I wonder if I should start studying for the OWLS?" says Isabelle.

nate

Nate looked at Stacey and thought only to her, blocking out the others,Do you think i could stab Dobby with that pencil in his hand? he teased.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes lightened, instead of her bursting out laughing. Sure, go ahead. She replied.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

(Isn't dobby dead? GREAT! *Runs off crying* *comes back after half an hour* I'm ok, it still effects me.)

dobby888

Leah stood in the room, silent and forgotten. (( :'( ))  She had let her mind wander and was singing a song in her mind.  She hadn't blocked it out to anyone, she had almost forgotten anyone else might hear.  ~Myyy Milkshakes brings all the boys to the yard. And they're like, it's better than yours **** right it's better than yours.  I could teach you, but I have to charge.~  She continued with the song, bobbing her head slightly to the beat.

Dobby_ROX

"My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard-" Sang Bucky joining in.

dobby888

Leah blinked, coming back to the real world.  She looked around, her eyes covered by the reflective ski goggles.

Dobby_ROX

nate

((D*mn  why do i keep doing that!))

"Wow I like the singing," he teased.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and hummed along with Leah. Her eyes were vibrating bright purple.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Quote from: dobby888 on January  4, 2009, 05:00:30 AM
Leah walked down the stairs, grimacing.  She had a sweatshirt on with the hood up, a winter hat on, ski goggles, and a scarf.  She wore pants and knee high boots, and mittens that came to her elbows.  None of her skin was showing, but she just looked mad.

((Those ski goggles))

"That's the song most of my friends know me by... kind of a theme song, if you will."  Leah said, shrugging.  It was the absolute truth.  Anytime a friend heard that song they would think of her, and then later tell her about it.

nate

"Your 'milkshake brings all the boys to the', what?" He asked confused.

dobby888

"Yard." Leah said, matter of factly.  "And they are like, it's better than yours.  **** right.  It's better than yours.  I can teach you, but I have to charge."

Miss Xantier