News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I promise this, promise this((Check this hand cause I'm marvelous))

Started by Hayden, December 28, 2008, 04:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayden

He looked at her, "Give me candy and I will shut up."he said to her, and smiled.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes and threw a piece of hard candy at Hayden. She hoped it would hit him in the head, but part of her knew it wouldn`t.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah hardly held back the giggle when Stacey laughed inwardly.  She watched the two fight and laughed quietly to herself.

Leah just watched in fascination at the two of them.  It was like they were siblings, but they weren't related at all.  ((right?))

Hayden

Hayden looked at Stacey, "Thank you!!"he said to her.

He looked looked at Leah, "So how have you been today??"he asked her, and smiled.

potter_fan122

((Wrong; aparently he`s my twin, but my parents gave him away at birth. He haunts us.))

Stacey could tell Leah wanted so desperatly to laugh. She looked at her, her eyes an annoyed green, but she smiled anyway.

Hayden

((I HEARD THAT!))

Hayden looked at Stacey, "Be nice"he said to her.

dobby888

Leah just watched them go at it.  As she watched them she realized the they looked alike.

Hayden

Hayden sat there, and keep on laughing.  He started to eat, and then looked around.

potter_fan122

((Good for you.))

Stacey coughed and sketched on her paper more. She tilted it towards Leah. "Who does this look like to you?" She asked. She glared at Hayden, daring him to make a comment.

Hayden

He looked at her and smiled,"It looks like something died maybe it's me!!" he said to her and laughed.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned her head to face Hayden. She snapped her fingers and a blue flame appeared in her fingers. She let it grow to the size of a basketball. "Yea, mabey it is you." She said. The look in her eyes turned deadly again, but she knew only Leah would see through it.

dobby888

Leah chuckled.  She knew Stacey was faking it, but Hayden didn't know that.

Hayden

Hayden sat there and laughed, "You bore me."he said to her.

potter_fan122

"I bore you?" Stacey asked in a surprised tone. Without moving, fireworks exploded right behind Hayden, making loud popping noises.

dobby888

"It's not really possible for Stacey to bore you." Leah said, surprised as well.