News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I promise this, promise this((Check this hand cause I'm marvelous))

Started by Hayden, December 28, 2008, 04:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed loudly. "Exactly. Trust me, I could never, never, ever bore you."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah giggled, "I don't think it's even OK to think that she could bore you, let alone SAY it."

Hayden

She looked at them, "Well she does, you aren't her brother."he said to them.

dobby888

"No but she's just not a boring person!" Leah insisted, nodding.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes and made sparks explode right in front of him. She laughed in her mind. "Who said you were my brother?" She turned to Leah. "See! My point exactly! My brain isn`t programmed to be boring."

Hayden

He looked at her, "That was sooo last year, along with your face."he said to her

dobby888

Hayden

potter_fan122

Stacey put a hand on her hip. "Was this so last year?" She challenged. She turned on her heel, her hands snapping into the air. A long stram of fire emerged from her palms and swirled in the air. The fire churned together to form a pheonix, a dragon, and centuar. The fiery beasts dashed around the room like they were living.

The dragon and pheonix were flying around, trailing flames as they did so. Stacey turned back to Hayden, hands on her hips again. The creatures continued to move, even though she gave no apparent force to keep them going.

Hayden

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. "Dude, I can`t set the building on fire. The room isn`t big enough to do much else. Fire needs oxygen to live." She said, her tone like that of a teacher.

dobby888

Hayden

He looked at them, then smiled.  Ice came all around them, and then froze Stacey in sold form.  He did it before she had any time to react.  It was to fast for her to think.

Hayden laughed.

dobby888

Leah spun a web of lightning and used it to form a spinning, crackling tornado around Hayden.  Then she was the one laughing.

potter_fan122

The ice around Stacey melted before it touched her, the heat bubble still around her. "Dude, you can`t just try to freeze me when I have a heat bubble around me." She said, rolling her eyes. She added to Leah`s lightening.