News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Traders

Started by Emma G., December 2, 2002, 10:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma G.

At my school there are a lot of people who used to like Harry Potter. There are some kids who can make hate Harry Potter.  They say it is just some stupid kid who has a scar.  How do you Make them a Great number one fan again. I sware there is only about 10 people that still like Harry Potter >:(. Most of them that do are inMy friends And my club  It is a big problem

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hm.  Maybe they only liked it before because it wasn't quite as big of a deal, and now that they've made a movie about it, they don't want to like Harry Potter any more because of all the attention it's getting.  I dunno, but that sounds really... infuriating!  :|  I'm sorry.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Emma G.

It is scary Harry Potter is cool and the only reason people r reading it is because it is worth a lot of points

Points?  What kind of points? ???

MrsRadcliffe0480

accelerated reader points? my elementary school used to do that. the class with the most points at the end of the year had a partay.

if the book had a red dot on it, then it was an accelerated reader book. u read it, take a quiz on it, and get points. bigger books were worth more points.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Oh, that's interesting.. : [

Emma G.

I used to do that to but it is different know They are called RC points Reading Counts

Gengi

Ours were call 'AP' Books: Accelerated Reader.

But no. My thought on the matter is that it maybe a chain hate thing, where one (most likely 'popular') person says they don't like it, and then somehow, everyone else does. But who know, some of them might still like it secretly. :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Yeah, that tends to happen a lot...

pansy

Just ignore the people that say they don't like what you like. Its none of their buisness what intrests you anyway, even if they are your friends. I like what I like and nobody stops me from doing that. In the first movie I thought tom felton was good looking but then all my friends told me that he was really ugly. They said I was stupid for liking him and that he was really ugly, they tried to discourage me but who cares what they think. Then in the second one he looked really good looking and I suppose that shows them doesn't it?

Just care what you like and not what anyone else likes. I hope this has helped your promblem, good luck. A remeber there are lots od people online who would love to be in your HP club, including me. :thumbsup: :-X :-*
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Gengi

^_^ Yup!

Just wait tell you get to High School! :) No one will give (no other way of saying it) a crap! ;)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Lol!  So true, so true!

Emma G.

Thanks a lot but It is getting even worse My friend and i started a club but to be in it you have to pass a little test its like trivia Christina said she would be in it then another girl started a Harry Potter club and Chritina joind hers because u do not have to take a test This girl is crazy she thinks she is a witch werewolf werecat and she thinks she blew a school in Pluto he too k the test but I still don't care about her My Friend and i decided to have the club on a certain schedule Write to me as soon as possible

pansy

You could post the test online. You could make it a harry potter test and you have to recieve a certain score to win. This website is full of people who love everything about Harry Potter (except that idiot called Harry_Hater, but who cares about him?)Im sure tons of people will want to be in your club. You could post different classes and everything, it would be cool and everyone could tell the rumors that they hear (not that it doesn't already happen) Im sure tons of people would be flocking to your thread, they don't have an online club in this site. Plus, it would inspire other people to make clubs. Hope that helped and if you decide to go through with it, I'd lovle to be in your club! ;D
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson