News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Morning Rushes; Wake the Sleepers (Open)

Started by Miss Xantier, December 29, 2008, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was walking down from the castle towards the Lake. It was dawn, and the sun barely risen into the sky. A small black figure, which looked very much like a kitten. Jinx, went behind the tree unseen by her owner. Isabelle says "Come out Jinx, I know its you." when she heard a crackle of twigs. Leaves were falling, announcing summer was over and winter was come. Isabelle was wearing a dark navy sweater with a lion on it. Waves rose and crashed onto the shore. Isabelle took out her book, and began to read. She began listening to footsteps coming from the castle, noticing that the sun had fully risen into the sky, she ran to the Great Hall, and she sat herself down on a bench next to fellow students. "Morning." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky saw Isabelle enter the great hall and decided now was as good a time as any,he walked up to her and tapped her on the back.

"Hey Isabelle I think we should talk............. alone" he said.

Miss Xantier

"Okay." says Isabelle, getting up and followed Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky walked Isabelle into a cupboard and started "Isabelle this isn't working I think we should pull off the wedding".

Miss Xantier

"I know. We've been fighting alot, so yeah." says Isabelle understanding.

Dobby_ROX

"Also I'm not ready I'm only 14 turning to 15 it isn't very old and you're just 12  I mean we might wait till your 17" Bucky answered.

Miss Xantier

"That would be awhile. But I agree with you." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Yer hopefully by the I would have graduated from W.A.D.A" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

"Wizarding academy of dramatic arts" Bucky answered automatically.

Miss Xantier

"Congratulations! You know something I don't." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"I know a few things you would be to young to know" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Try me, bet you I'm not." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"There is millions" Said Bucky.

((Not allowed on the site))

Miss Xantier

"Fine, I will go to a muggle place and use the internet to find out." says Isabelle, she leaves the closet and heads back to breakfast, and eats cereal.

(then I might know then.)