News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Here is there and everywhere

Started by LavyBrown, December 29, 2008, 02:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy woke up, laying down. In a field of flowers, the sun high in the sky. She was surrounded by white lilies. She sat up confussed as how she had gotten there. Last time she checked she was lying in her bed in the middle of England, and now she was here. She looked down at her body. She was bare footed and had on a floor legnth, lace baby blue dress. She looked at her arms as well, which were also bare.

She stood up. As far as she could see to the north, east and west, was fields of different flowers: sunflowers, daises and more lilies. Behind her was a forest. She wondered if Hogwarts was on the other side of the forest. She pulled up the skirt of the dress and start towards the forest.

It took her a full two hours to realize that she didn't recognize the trees around her or the sounds of the animals. She sighed and sat down. She brushed off the bottoms other her feet and her arms.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

((do you even need to ask anymore))
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Dobby_ROX

"It looks like you need some assistants" Said a mysterious being behind a tree. This particular person was hiding out in the forest with a swag and a bag of canned beans.It was the deaheaters he needed to get away from for the were looking for them as I the writer post at this very moment.