News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Exploration

Started by Mason Harper, December 31, 2008, 08:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Harper

Riley ducked his head as he entered the tree line of the forest. The forest was cool and dark, and he liked that. It had gotten a lot warmer the past few days and there was no longer any snow on the ground.

Even thought it was about noon on this fine Saturday afternoon, only small patches of sunlight made it to the ground. He started walking, keeping his eyes down. He would sense it if anything dangerous was coming.

He was in his school uniform still when he leaned his back against a tree a few minutes later. He wasn`t used to the large forest yet, so he tried to keep the way out in sight.

Alexis

Alexis walked around the forest aimlessly.  She always came here to clear her head, and this is exactly what she needed right now.  However, instead of the usual quietness, Alexis could hear some footsteps a little farther away until they stopped.  She went to investigate the noise.

Alexis walked through the trees, making it closer to the edge of the forest.  She then noticed a boy, who seemed around her age, or maybe a little younger.  She had never seen, or met him before.  Alexis walked over to him.  "Hey.  Are you new?"  She asked, as she arrived nearer to him.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Mason Harper

Riley looked up as he heard the approaching footsteps. "Hello. Yea, I`m new here." He cleared his throat. He stayed leaning against the tree, not realling caring that his school clothes would get a little dirty.